Rhys Murphy

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TheLion

When was Affy released?
TheLion

If Barnsley really did make a bid for a player who may not even be jogging at the moment, ( an update on his progress would be nice D&R), then grab their money!

We seem to be imploding at the moment.
matt_drfc

TheLion wrote:When was Affy released?
We didn't offer him a contract but invited him back for pre-season, but he hasn't been involved in last few games. However, anyone who went tonight, who got a programme, Obafemi was listed as one of our players, only contracted players were listed... So f knows what's happening there?
matt_drfc

TheLion wrote:If Barnsley really did make a bid for a player who may not even be jogging at the moment, ( an update on his progress would be nice D&R), then grab their money!

We seem to be imploding at the moment.
We have had updates..
Lcbdagger

No Connell today? Scores early in pre season now not playing... has he gone elsewhere?
TheLion

Wayne said that Rhys was seeing the consultant last week, where have we heard how that went?

I found a good report on the MK Downs site just now as I have been at work tonight, but why can't we at least give the score on our site? God knows why I pay for Daggers Player.
IanC

Connell was going to sign but read this forum and decided its far too depressing playing for D&R (Swdagger)
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Barnsley have signed Winnall by the way
Dagdale

Cant make that out? Winnall top marksmen basically gets Scunny promoted on all his goal merits alone then jacks off? Pretty strange to say the least. If I was a Irons fan I'd be well peed off.