Farewell Luke

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
USADAGGER nick

Hasn't even been a day and the money is probably already spent.
Adrian

I really don't get this stuff about not wanting to fight for his place.
If he felt he wasn't going to get a fair chance under Burnett, why would he want to hang around to be stuck on the bench when he could go somewhere where he might actually get a chance to play?

The reactions to players that chose to move on really are a load of crap.
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:I really don't get this stuff about not wanting to fight for his place.
If he felt he wasn't going to get a fair chance under Burnett, why would he want to hang around to be stuck on the bench when he could go somewhere where he might actually get a chance to play?

The reactions to players that chose to move on really are a load of crap.
Opinions etc
Adrian

The stuff about him not wanting to fight isn't a matter of opinion. It's a matter of fact.

A lot of the other stuff has been shown to be crap. Examples are the suggestions as to the level the Femi and Lewington would find themselves at after leaving us.
An opinion isn't any less crap just because its an opinion.
Ilford Dagger

An opinion isn't any less crap just because its an opinion.[/quote]

How true, but it doesn't stop certain posters reverting to name calling & insults just because your opinion differs from theirs!!
Adrian

Ilford Dagger wrote:An opinion isn't any less crap just because its an opinion.
How true, but it doesn't stop certain posters reverting to name calling & insults just because your opinion differs from theirs!![/quote]

You're quite correct, but I find it's best to ignore the people that do that.
Lcbdagger

When Lewington starts regularly this season I will be concerned about him 'moving up a division' to a higher level of football... He could have gone to Man City or Chelsea and been 3rd choice but doesn't mean he will improve his game if he isn't playing week in, week out.

No-one really doubted Femi and his talents... he was just wasted playing a passing game when he is best running, head down at someone and getting the crowd going