FC Torreveija next Saturday.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Simmo wrote:Change of opponents now as per the title.

I't's not just the flight thats expensive either; it costs around £40 each way from the airport in a cab to get to the ground where it's being played and that's not including the hotels which are from £60 a night.

I've been to all our oversea's games (Germany, Ireland and Isle of wight - does Canvey count?) and have decided to fork out (Easyjet) so I'll text someone in the UK who can tweet which will be cheaper.
Easyjet dont have first Class mate , dont want you roughing it old chap. Was looking the other day with them for Hartlepool 35 quid each way ftom Gatwick trouble is around 7 oclock in morning has anybody ever spent a night at Newcastle Airport.
IanC

I would have loved to have gone for a few days but just had the big 50 bday weekend which cost a bit and already got holiday down that way in sept.But its a great buzz to fly to see your team and we did it in div 1,flying to newcastle for hartlepool game.And its great we can do it again this year as we have already booked flights for april against carlisle,staying in edinburgh.so that be great weekend away for a few jars and ive never been over the border either so bring it on.
PaulHornchurch

Kick off been moved to 7pm due to heat. Plan A gone, glad I hadn't booked yet
FullMetalDagger

I'd go if i had the cash. would be a laugh.
BB-Dagger

Sods law!! Im living and working within an hour and a halfs drive from Torrevieja but next weekend is my weekend home!
its bloody hot here as well at the moment so cant imagine the game will be much more than a kick about.