pompey away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Hi people just a heads up get your hotel booked for above and you can get trains at the mo for an amazing £5 eachway.Or like myself and steveW if you have a two together railcard £3.30!So book for a nice break we're staying in the royal maritime club and great news theres a tiger tiger in the harbour open til 02.00.Happy days!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Still overpriced at half that to go yo that Toilet.
Richie

IanC wrote:Hi people just a heads up get your hotel booked for above and you can get trains at the mo for an amazing £5 eachway.Or like myself and steveW if you have a two together railcard £3.30!So book for a nice break we're staying in the royal maritime club and great news theres a tiger tiger in the harbour open til 02.00.Happy days!
Where are you finding those fares Ian? £35.30 for me on the National Rail site
IanC

where ive always got my tickets matey Qjump.going out on the 16 sept and ive just looked again.the 10.02,11.02,12.02,13.02,14.02,15.02
is a fiver and next day coming home for a fiver are the 12.12,13.12 and the 14.12.er sorry 13,12 is eight quid now.be quick good luck.
IanC

richie ive just looked on national rail and they have same deal my friend.Maybe your putting in different stations,our ones are from victoria to portsmouth harbour.when your prompted put in all portsmouth stations.hope thats useful.
Richie

IanC wrote:richie ive just looked on national rail and they have same deal my friend.Maybe your putting in different stations,our ones are from victoria to portsmouth harbour.when your prompted put in all portsmouth stations.hope thats useful.
Cheers, will check tonight.
Dagdale

Notice that's going from Victoria and not Waterloo, and wonder if you're setting it at that price from a central London station only. I live just outside the borders of North London and have set it for the two day trip from there and coming through at just over thirty quid return. Don't want to stop over as saving my budget for Hartlepool as a night out but fair play that looks a pretty good rail fare. Anybody seen anything good on the 16th August date with Burton Albion away? Done £20 quid last year and only fairly good deals I've seen at the moment are East Midlands trains from Pancras/Int. to Derby, then a pay again 15 minute or so 'local train' into Burton, although the next few days I think will be the 'swing in' for the better deals on that date.
IanC

I always just put in all london stations and just see where that takes us.and yeah that took us from victoria so for that price victoria it is.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Whilst on the subject of Away Games they obviously thought of us fans when 1pm on a Sunday was agreed.

Nice one !
Dagdale

6 months away plenty of time to plan, but if you're not going by coach from the club or driving up, that Morecambe game away now on Sunday February 15th at 1pm will be a nightmare by train from/back to Euston as that weekend according to network rail there will be major disruption on the area from Watford junction back into town.