Right......

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I’ll be very quick.

WHO’D HAVE BURNETT BACK ???

I reckon at this level he’d be the bollix.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Daggerfrom70s

Why? Should be looking forward not backward.
Sagres

NO
HGDagger

Anyone fancy National League South?
A S dagger97

PT seems like an older version of WB to me so we would be taking a sideways step not forwards
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
TommyD&R

Strevens
Garrard
McMahon
Currie

In that order. Think any one of them will do a decent job here.
Mark

Young managers that have only done well at one club and haven't actually won anything are a risk in their own right. But yeah I'd happily have Strevs here.
EssexDagger!

Strevens come across brilliantly in that BT sport film on Wednesday night, as did Simon Weaver but obviously no chance of getting him from Harrogate.

Wouldn’t argue with any of the choices above and would throw Neil Aspin in the mix too.. did a grand job at Gateshead before getting his football league move to Port Vale not forgetting his back to back promotion with Halifax before that.
ARNU

So I’ll put Burnett down as a maybe then lol!
leewilson

TommyD&R wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:57 am Strevens
Garrard
McMahon
Currie

In that order. Think any one of them will do a decent job here.
I think if we really, really wanted any of them top 3, we could get them.

McMahon is out of work and would come here very quickly I think. Strevens would be a case of we'd need to offer him what Eastleigh can't and that is a decent budget (difficult when PT has just used a chunk of it and bought in some mediocrity). Garrard I think would come here if we paid Boreham Wood the compensation. It's a logical next step for him. Realistically, he won't be able to go much further with Boreham based on their fanbase. We are a club that has potential to move back into League 2. It'd be a good opportunity for him to display himself to bigger clubs. He's still ridiculously young (33).

When I get asked 'Who would I have next as a manager?', Garrard is always my number 1 answer followed by McMahon if we couldn't get Garrard away from Boreham.
NBDag

Daryl McMahon was also at our game on Tuesday. Not sure what his intention for this was, but it’s probably very clear in his mind now that this job could be vacant at the end of the month.
Mark

Think McMahon and Garrard are pals.
ARNU

Or warren Hackett ??

BANG !!!! ( shoots self in forehead before being murdered, missed brain so still alive)
ThatRoundThing

I would try to get McMohan and Curo as assistant. It won’t happen but I spoke to Curo preseason and he would love to come back to Dagenham in some capacity.
A S dagger97

Have to say strevs came across really well on the BT sport documentary the other night. He looks to have a good relationship with the players, I guess it helps that he was teammates with a few of them when he was playing a couple of years ago but I wouldn't mind seeing him at the daggers again
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!