Worst ever dagger

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TommyD&R

Its all gone a bit quiet on here so this might get a bit of debate going; whos our worst ever player?
Ive been going since the last season in the conference and i'd personally say Phil Ifil. Dont think i need to explain why
USADAGGER nick

Tommy Tejan-sie?
matt_drfc

Cameron Lancaster is up there
leewilson

Since getting promoted to the Football League, Danny Spiller was absolute shite. I also thought Cameron Lancaster was rubbish. Exodus was cack. In terms of a prospect being tipped as a potential first teamer and then just fading into obscurity, Daniel Charge is someone who I always remember. I wonder what happened to him.

I started watching in 2004 the year after Doncaster in the play offs as I watched it on tv and it persuaded me to start coming over. Between 2004 and promotion in 2007, Stuart Douglas was gash, I didn't really rate Rambir Marwa either. Vernazza flatted to deceive despite us all being very excited at the time of his signing.

I also remember snippets of Hill's last season as I started coming over around January/February 2004. We had some shockers that season :lol:. Scully, the Piper brothers, Alex Meechan (a vague memory of him not being all that). Leon Braithwaite was perhaps one of the worst though.
Kevin

I'd probably have to go for Phil Ifil as well..reckon his best position was mopping up the scraps in the snack bar.
Mark

Douglas was very bad.

The year we got relegated to the Isthmian there was some right old crap in the side.

In the late 90s there were a lot of players who turned up and left again a few games later. Some of the worst were Paul Salmon and Alan Reynolds.
TommyD&R

leewilson wrote:In terms of a prospect being tipped as a potential first teamer and then just fading into obscurity, Daniel Charge is someone who I always remember. I wonder what happened to him.
Charge retires every couple of months then returns for a ryman league team a few weeks later. He was at redbridge last season.
TommyD&R

I know hes gone on to do well and he certainly wasnt our worst but pack was awful for us. Marvin Morgan has to be up there too. Would it be fair to mention tomlin?
Auntie Merge

One of those two brothers during the Garry Hill era. Can't remember his name.
ThatRoundThing

Ahmed Abdulla, loanee from West Ham was pants and ended up at Barnet. I also agree about Phil Awful.
ARNU

Jamie Day and Phil Ifil

Id have said Tomlin at the time but in fairness he was pretty good every where else he played.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Margin ******** Morgan, every time. Signed with an average scoring record for a mid table side in the division below. And, of course, that miss
steeevooo

How has nobody mentioned Rob Gill or Tristram Whitman? I still have nightmares about this:

redboy

You took the words out of my mouth. Robert Gill !!! For those who don't remember him, just imagine Steve Evans in a Daggers football kit which I know will make you feel sick. F'king useless, bleached blond hair as I recall and you just hated him.

I honestly don't get much pleasure from caning our own players, but it's scary to think that by the time this thread is done, we could probably come up with two teams that would battle out a 0-0 draw over about a fortnight without a shot on target.
HogansHeros

Doesnt exoudous geohagon and ahmed abdulla get in somewhere