Gonna be a long season!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Very underwhelmed tonight.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Barnet lost 9-0 in a pre season friendly the last time they won this league.
Alan

A conference side loses to championship side in pre-season game. Not sure you can read too much into that.
RayleighDagger1986

Noticed from the pics on the website we played in our red n blue kit of last season.
The launch of our new white kit isn't on general sale yet ( according to the online club shop) nor does it appear that the team is playing in it as it's first team kit.
WTF is going on???
NBDag

It’s preseason... Charlton also fielded a team the night before that lost to Ebbsfleet. So it was hardly their kids we were playing against.

As for the kit, maybe this is like Huddersfield and it’s all one big wind up building up to the actual kit launch! :beg:
Diggerthedog

Been asking about the launch of the new kit to twitter account nothing coming back at all which makes me think it’s going to be delayed beyond the original date of West Ham Friendly, Barcelona kit for the boy it is.
RayleighDagger1986

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:58 am Been asking about the launch of the new kit to twitter account nothing coming back at all which makes me think it’s going to be delayed beyond the original date of West Ham Friendly, Barcelona kit for the boy it is.
Thort it had been launched when they announced it some weeks back. Just didn't understand why it's not available.......yet!!

Any further development on the extension to clubhouse?
Auntie Merge

Everyone knows the rules.
Win all your friendlies - lose every league game
Lose all your friendlies - win the league.
rebeldagger

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:58 am Been asking about the launch of the new kit to twitter account nothing coming back at all which makes me think it’s going to be delayed beyond the original date of West Ham Friendly, Barcelona kit for the boy it is.
As far as I aware the kit would be available from when we face West Ham at home, the club have said nothing, one way or the other to suggest otherwise. So we'll have to wait and see, yet yes an answer to a direct question would have been preferable.

Yet. I'm not sure if most would have seen this tweet by Peter Freund.

https://twitter.com/SportsHoldings/stat ... 7559162882
HGDagger

rebeldagger wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 am
As far as I aware the kit would be available from when we face West Ham at home, the club have said nothing, one way or the other to suggest otherwise. So we'll have to wait and see, yet yes an answer to a direct question would have been preferable.

Best thing to do is keep last season's home kit as the home kit for this season until we get the new one, and the white kit can become the away one for this season.
Dagger42

HGDagger wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:26 pm
rebeldagger wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:38 am

Best thing to do is keep last season's home kit as the home kit for this season until we get the new one, and the white kit can become the away one for this season.
Cant see Nike agreeing to do this, as we have signed deal with them to provide team kit.