New Kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

You misunderstood the post.

If I hadn’t renewed and was looking for a sign not to renew, then a white home kit could be that sign.
Alan

Auntie Merge wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:12 am
Alan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 pm Crikey Merge, we almost didn’t have a club. Don’t buy the kit, but support the players wearing it.

Or ask for a refund on your season ticket, they can only say no.
Where have I said those things? I haven’t.
Yet again on here, others are allowed to speak their mind but as soon as I make a comment I am shouted down.
That is not shouting you down. It’s an attempt to persuade you to continue to support the club but pointing out that if your feelings are so strong, you could ask for a refund.
ARNU

I wish it was all white with white stripes and the swords badge :nothing:

Who cares?? We got a team ain’t we ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
A S dagger97

ARNU wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:34 pm I wish it was all white with white stripes and the swords badge :nothing:

Who cares?? We got a team ain’t we ??
Exactly :punk:
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Diggerthedog

Anyone looking to buy the new kit for 5 year olds and under it comes in all white, no blue socks and red shorts. Only found this out after I brought it Friday night, club offered me a refund but declined as the boy won’t care but is a bit weird it’s not the same as everyone else’s.

The new training stuff looked very nice in the shop.
Sagres

Diggerthedog wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:17 am The new training stuff looked very nice in the shop.
The Red Nike training top is an excellent alternative for anyone who does not want to buy the white shirt with a £16 saving although some adult sizes have already sold out.
dagger4eva

I did actually try to order the training top online yesterday, but only the Junior option was showing.

Much prefer that to the White short tbh.
Dagger42

People must have been buying the white shirt as they are unavailable to buy online. i have noticed that Memphis 901 badge, Memphis city flag and Tennessee state flag are red and blue. i wonder if this is what the owners are working with Nike to come up with correct home shirt, same design both clubs, just re badge/sponsor for each team?