New Kit

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I like it, prefer it to any of the past ones to be honest. At least the players will be able to see each other. Our kits except the current white away kit and the blue away one a few years back have all been shite.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
TommyD&R

Thing is Nike make unique kits for Hackney Wick FC who play at step 193 or something close to that. How have they managed to pull that off?
RayleighDagger1986

In two minds about it. But it's the same colours at Hamburg FC
Auntie Merge

All I will say is that if I hadn't already renewed my season ticket, I would take this as a sign that it's time to move on from the club and not renew.
NBDag

And there’s you implying that other people’s reactions to Wilkinson leaving is over the top!
BB-Dagger

NBDag wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:37 pm And there’s you implying that other people’s reactions to Wilkinson leaving is over the top!
:grin: :thumbu:
Auntie Merge

NBDag wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:37 pm And there’s you implying that other people’s reactions to Wilkinson leaving is over the top!
There’s a big difference between a player leaving and the kit. I’ve probably seen hundreds of players leaving over the years. Where as changing the home colour from a red shirt to white, even for a season, is not on, if I was a floating voter, it would be a sign not to renew.
Auntie Merge

White shirt. those dreadful swords pointing down = surrender.
Alan

Crikey Merge, we almost didn’t have a club. Don’t buy the kit, but support the players wearing it.

Or ask for a refund on your season ticket, they can only say no.
NickMurphy

Auntie Merge wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:01 pm All I will say is that if I hadn't already renewed my season ticket, I would take this as a sign that it's time to move on from the club and not renew.
Come on now. Most supporters don’t like it but this isn’t Vincent Tan and Cardiff we’re talking about. This is a stop-gap cock-up that isn’t ideal.

I don’t like the colour change but it’s clear this isn’t a permanent thing. That said, I’d be happier if we keep using last season’s home kit for this season. But I doubt we will.
stanton101

Auntie Merge wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:01 pm All I will say is that if I hadn't already renewed my season ticket, I would take this as a sign that it's time to move on from the club and not renew.
Imagine if by some quirk of fate, we storm the league in our new kit. You'll be sorry Merge, you know you will. It's only for a season. And anyway let's face it, our luck with red and blue hasn't exactly been marvellous in recent times, has it?
A S dagger97

It's just wierd that they can't supply red shirts and yet they can give us red shorts and blue socks but I won't lose sleep over it (or support) , like everyone, I'm not a fan or the change of colour but to give up on the club is a bit far. I mean for goodness sake, just remember that the club has changed its name in the past so this isn't the most drastic change to have ever happened to us.
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Auntie Merge

Alan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:35 pm Crikey Merge, we almost didn’t have a club. Don’t buy the kit, but support the players wearing it.

Or ask for a refund on your season ticket, they can only say no.
Where have I said those things? I haven’t.
Yet again on here, others are allowed to speak their mind but as soon as I make a comment I am shouted down.
Dagger42

TommyD&R wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:14 am Thing is Nike make unique kits for Hackney Wick FC who play at step 193 or something close to that. How have they managed to pull that off?
Its connected to their sponsor who are an anti knife charity shirt designed by same guy who designed Nigerian kit.
BB-Dagger

Where have I said those things? I haven’t.
Yet again on here, others are allowed to speak their mind but as soon as I make a comment I am shouted down.

Am I missing something here? Ha ha ha

I’m not overjoyed at this “temporary kit” but I’m not throwing my toys out and wishing I hadn’t renewed my season ticket and thinking of moving on because of it! Or didn’t you write that?