Club badge

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

Far better than that monstrosity we had.
A S dagger97

looking forward to the new kit even more now that the ridiculous swords won't be on it
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Sagres

A S dagger97 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 pm looking forward to the new kit even more now that the ridiculous swords won't be on it
Does anybody know what the new kit will look like??
A S dagger97

Sagres wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:21 pm
A S dagger97 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 pm looking forward to the new kit even more now that the ridiculous swords won't be on it
Does anybody know what the new kit will look like??
I've heard it's gonna be red and blue
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
BB-Dagger

I do prefer this badge to the last one, but it’s Ironic how the article states that “they are delighted to update all platforms to our new badge” and have the old badge on the header of the official club website just above it! Come on media people sort it out.
daggersjeff

They are, apparently,
keeping the x'd swords for commercial reasons
Daggernewbie

daggersjeff wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:41 am They are, apparently,
If the new shirt has the x`d swords on it bang goes me buying one.
rebeldagger

daggersjeff wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:41 am They are, apparently,
From the statement that Peter B Freund gave towards the end of the season, I was under the impression that they are keen to use both badges, and I seem to remember something about the crossed daggers making some sort of an appearance on the new home shirt, albeit we'd have traditional badge. Given this, I would not be surprised to see the crossed daggers on the home shirt in some from, say perhaps on the back of the neck or sleeve ??

Also, I'm expecting to see it on various t-shirts and hoodies etc, yet expect to see the traditional bade too on similar items.
NBDag

Bit weird if we do use both. One says 1992 on it and the other says 1881. Owners need to decide which date they think we were founded and stick with it.
daggersjeff

BB-Dagger wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 pm I do prefer this badge to the last one, but it’s Ironic how the article states that “they are delighted to update all platforms to our new badge” and have the old badge on the header of the official club website just above it! Come on media people sort it out.
^^ This
really like the new badge but I wonder what platforms they mean? Those at Dagenham East maybe?

website still has the swords, all the advertised merchandise still has it and some featuring Luke Pennell!
Daggerman

With the new kit being made by Nike I’m hoping it will be a lot better quality that those made by sondico, I won’t be buying one though because I’m not keen on our sponsors logo! I appreciate the financial input from West & Coe but I just don’t want the logo on a shirt I’m wearing, I’d happily pay more if it was removed.
West & Coe conducted the funerals of both my parents and did an excellent job but......
rebeldagger

Daggerman wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 am
With the new kit being made by Nike I’m hoping it will be a lot better quality that those made by sondico, I won’t be buying one though because I’m not keen on our sponsors logo! I appreciate the financial input from West & Coe but I just don’t want the logo on a shirt I’m wearing, I’d happily pay more if it was removed.
West & Coe conducted the funerals of both my parents and did an excellent job but......
I wouldn't be surprised if Trinity Sport Holdings look to secure a new sponsorship, may already be in the pipeline, yet more likely next season then the one forthcoming.

Goes without saying, of course, the respect and thanks I'm sure we all have for West and Coe and undoubtedly they'd remain sponsoring the club, albeit in a different fashion.
ARNU

I like the swords. I wonder if they’ll do me a special new shirt with the old swords on it. Did anyone get a swords tattoo lol!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
BB-Dagger

Good to see someone has been working at the club media office over the holiday weekend, new badge is now in place on the main banner, well done! I did like the “ we are Daggers” text with the old one though.
Club shop link still has the old one still.... (Some are never happy) :thumbu: