All Change For Braintree

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Not just about goals though, see what the manager decides. Think we will get the release list early this year, hopefully they sign Justham up.
Alan

Difficulty with Munns for me is that he seems knackered after an hour. I like him as a player, looks positive and to get things moving, but his best spell was wide and I wonder if he’s got the legs and height?
ARNU

The elephant in the room here is Munns is ok but again it won’t be hard with a few quid to find better. He looks good most because others around him are quite poop. When he plays for a better team he’ll not even make the bench. If these new owners are deadly serious they’ll be looking for higher calibre players than Munns throughout the side.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

It's easy to throw stats about to prove a point. Bernardo Silva is the best player in the premier League but his assists and goals columns aren't impressing anyone.

Munns tries to go forwards, runs with the ball and passes it positively. He buzzes around and tries to make things happen. Granted, he seems to tire but I don't think he's helped by having to play alongside people who don't move or offer for the ball, so he's always doing extra running.

The manager seems intent on putting 2 or even 3 defensive midfielders in the side, one of whom (Wright) is one of the worst midfield players we've had in years. Thankfully he seems to be a half decent right back, it only took us 40 games to work that out.

We had a great run when Munns played wide which suited us because Phipps and McQueen were a good engine room. Now we have to put up with Loft. It is just unfathomable why he reverted so much from that winning formula.