Your line-up v Sutton?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
stanton101

RM1Dagger wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:34 pm
stanton101 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 am You just know Loft will play, Hoyte won't get anywhere near the bench and either Kandi or the other non scorer Reynolds I'll be up top, just to make wilko's job that much tougher.
Balanta meanwhile I'll probably be on an Xbox or a PS4 somewhere.
It'll be a lovely day for football, we'll get beat, and Taylor I'll come out with the same old shite like "We've been working hard in training," We didn't play how we know we can" and We just lack that bit of quality.
The crowd I'll be around 1400. And everyone I'll have the hump, barring those from Sutton who'll be singing "you're shit and you know you are"
The ref will be a disgrace as per and the gap to the bottom four I'll look even closer.
You okay hun?
Absolutely.
Did Loft play?
Did Balanta play?
Very close to being 1400 there yesterday.
And it was a lovely day for football.
The rest I'm pleased to say was completely wrong. We played well yesterday and everyone to a man put in a decent shift.
It just annoys me that that team out there yesterday could have played at wrexham and against Gateshead, games that we could have picked up points against teams that although at the top of the division were there for the taking.
I just hope that after yesterday, Taylor sticks with it, because we made a top half team look very ordinary indeed.
And also praise for Taylor, now for gods sake don't change it.
RM1Dagger

Haha, good and some decent predictions. Tbf Stan I don't think the two performances were miles apart. We gave away a soft pen against Gateshead and never seemed to recover but lots of over the top reactions for me as we actually created more clear cut opportunities than against Sutton. The margins are quite fine at this level I think - no team is much better than any other.
Now the SE27 Dagger
jag

Alan, Alan Alan !!! what the bloody hell was you watching mate on Saturday, I just hope that your comments does not represent others on this forum, your comments regarding Tomi was way off the mark Tomi run his heart out today, at the moment and in the past he has been unable to hit a barn door however against Sutton he never stopped running ,won most duels in the air and was very unlucky with several attempts at goal, but given a good run in the side I am sure he will come good, and don't forget he has not played for quiet a while, he is a very strong lad to have up front unlike Reynolds who is to lightweight.
Alan

He didn’t win a thing in the air. He missed a sitter. The point I was making is that others get castigated for the same thing.

As for what people other people saw, given that there were people shouting to him what a good cross he put in for the goal, It’s clear that people saw him do things he didn’t do!

I didn’t say Reynolds was any good. I don’t rate him, as I think I’ve already said.

The reality is that yesterday was little different to the week before, if anything we might have created less, but we scored one of the chances. Last week people overreacted as to how bad we were, this people are overreacting as to how good we were. If Wilkinson missed the header and they’d have been given and scored the penalty when Oniarise collided with their player, everyone would be saying how crap we were etc.
RM1Dagger

I agree with some of what you say Alan but no way was that a pen if it's the same collision I think you're referring to. The ref gave a foul against the striker which it wasn't but Manny had already won the ball.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Alan

Not saying that I thought it was a pen, but that it was one that that ref might have given, because he seemed very keen to give fouls against our players for the lightest of touches.
RM1Dagger

Possibly the worst ref this season and that's saying something!
Now the SE27 Dagger