Josh Widdowson

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

Diggerthedog wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:06 am had the cheek to turn a contract down and sign for a local rival.
I don't know how he sleeps at night...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Who cares what he thinks, may turn out that the 5 points we stoped their biggest threat from taking of us this year will make him redundant. Let's face it he hardly pulled up any trees at Bury or here in our League days and can't see him cutting it lf Orient get promoted. An opinion that a number seem to share.

As for the booing, a little bit of banter does no harm but can't for the life of me work out why he comes in for more then most of ex players when they return.
ARNU

Widowson was alright. Can’t remember him doing anything too bad or indeed spectacular for us or anyone else.If I had a load of fat slobs calling me out every game I’d wish them nothing but a crap season too.The fact anyone is even bothered what some pretty obscure Orient left back thinks about them says something about their lack of maturity. Don’t worry though you’ll get over it by your late twenties.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
stanton101

ARNU wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:25 pm Widowson was alright. Can’t remember him doing anything too bad or indeed spectacular for us or anyone else.If I had a load of fat slobs calling me out every game I’d wish them nothing but a crap season too.The fact anyone is even bothered what some pretty obscure Orient left back thinks about them says something about their lack of maturity. Don’t worry though you’ll get over it by your late twenties.
I wouldn't bet on it.
ARNU

How many people 35 and over on here merrily sing about paedophiles and who the fark are Barnet for 90 minutes every game ?

Won’t be many will it ? I do like a bit of banter and a bit of a sing song to gee up the team but I’m completely at a loss to see how any of the players could be motivated by some of the shite that comes out.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !