Ins and outs.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

matt_drfc wrote:Nah,

Frimpong just been released by Barnsley...

Anyone???

Would know Abs, Gav and Rhys from Arsenal....
I could see him ending up somewhere like Bristol City with Emmanuel Thomas
NickMurphy

Not sure if I posted it on here or not, but I'd certainly give Sam Deering a go, released by Cheltenham this week. Looked very good for Barnet a couple of years ago, and back in a London environment could thrive.
FullMetalDagger

ARNU wrote: Shields....dunno.Needs a bit of dinner in him and to get on the weights,I fear our expectation outweighs his actual ability.
yeah... we have a habit of that
FullMetalDagger

NickMurphy wrote:
Agree with the above that Seabright isn't quite ready. Terrific shot stopper, but he made two flaps when coming for crosses at the weekend, one of which led to a goal; so I'd still trust Lewy with the number one. That being said, I wouldn't get rid of either of them.
pretty much my view, i think the competition between the two of them could be good for both.

As for Dickson, I want to see him with a full preseason under his belt.
leewilson wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Its ok Lee im sadder.....
I always look 1st for which smiley face is drawn in the corner. No face at all this time. Very disappointing!! :D
LOL I do exactly the same!
Haha. x3

I guess they relate to his mood after the game.

Glad it's not just me!
TommyD&R

Anyone???

We'd all have him but he was only recently on 10k+ at arsenal. The reason he left barnsley was probably because he didnt want to drop down even further.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Retained lists are flying in, I shall be creating the latest edition of The Released Players Thread very soon
matt_drfc

TommyD&R wrote:

Anyone???

We'd all have him but he was only recently on 10k+ at arsenal. The reason he left barnsley was probably because he didnt want to drop down even further.
Just putting it out there ;)
TommyD&R

Jake Coles been released by plymouth. Absolute quality keeper and i recon he'll fancy a move back to london. Anyone?
matt_drfc

TommyD&R wrote:Jake Coles been released by plymouth. Absolute quality keeper and i recon he'll fancy a move back to london. Anyone?
Not seen much of him personally, but I think Lewington is on his way, so possibly!

I see Azeez is out of contract at Charlton, would anyone take him permanent if he leaves there? I would tbf, I don't think he's THAT bad.