Luke Norris...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

The Post suggests he has been offered a new Brentford contact but may not accept after they were promoted... odds on him being here next season?
Dagdale

Don't think that'll be too bad, lot more worse than him around at this level, pretty pleased with his start for us but dropped off form last couple of months, feel he plays to 'wing like' and would much prefer him bang in the middle front line especially as he powers a pretty good shot, he stretchered off last Saturday,I wonder, is he out for Cheltenham?
Lcbdagger

Post article says Loan has come to an end after Northampton due to the injury
Kevin

He's got ability, but I can't say he's ever looked more than a player going through the motions during a loan move in advance of a different move.

Great to get those few spectacular long range goals..problem is, once defenders manage to block those shots, actually linking up with the rest of the team is required.

A fresh look elsewhere would probably benefit both parties I reckon.
ARNU

Maybe if Daggers were his main club he'd be motivated a bit more.I reckon he's got the ability,just needs motivation and a decent partner up front.I'd sign him yesterday.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Like a lot of our Players has looked more like what we need away from home

Wondetfull goal at Bury. Will be out of our price range surely in respect of wages and would take him like a shot
But as me dear old mum use to say no use having champagne taste with beer money.