Thanks for the drink.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

I would like to say thanks to the new owners for the drink. Cheers
ThatRoundThing

I have nothing but admiration for these guys. About 20 Americans visited the sponsors lounge yesterday and WOW! did they make a noise and create some atmosphere both in the room and in the seating above the dugouts.
They may have only learnt the one Digger Dagger Oi Oi Oi chant but their enthusiasm and friendliness towards the club regulars had me smiling all day.
The lads can sure sink a few pints and also shots near the end of the evening.
Was a great pleasure to see them liven up matchday.
dagger4eva

Peter & Craig certainly seem like top notch, genuine guys.

If we can just get ourselves safe for this season, I reckon there could just be very exciting times in store for everyone connected with the club.
Auntie Merge

Thanks for the drink. It was a such a brilliant day. I enjoyed myself and hopefully others did too, so they will come back.
Daggernewbie

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:48 am I have nothing but admiration for these guys. About 20 Americans visited the sponsors lounge yesterday and WOW! did they make a noise and create some atmosphere both in the room and in the seating above the dugouts.
They may have only learnt the one Digger Dagger Oi Oi Oi chant but their enthusiasm and friendliness towards the club regulars had me smiling all day.
The lads can sure sink a few pints and also shots near the end of the evening.
Was a great pleasure to see them liven up matchday.
It was great to hear some noise from the Carling stand for a change.
Daggernewbie

Yes I have to agree a big thank you for the drinks,hopefully we have turned the corner now.
DI Mike Dashwood

Is great that everyone is suddenly happy, but does show the fickle nature of football fans!!! Up until Thursday it was all doom and gloom and the owners were spending money on the wrong things and not setting out their plans. Now (thankfully) it is all sunshine and flowers!!!

As I say though, is great that things do now seem to be moving forward and everyone on and off the pitch appears to be much more positive and pulling in the same direction. After 4 or 5 years of bad news and a negative spiral it seems things are finally on the up again.
Dagger83

DI Mike Dashwood wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:30 pm Is great that everyone is suddenly happy, but does show the fickle nature of football fans!!! Up until Thursday it was all doom and gloom and the owners were spending money on the wrong things and not setting out their plans. Now (thankfully) it is all sunshine and flowers!!!
I was thinking the same. Wait until we lose tomorrow though...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.