Did anyone notice?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

.....how totally rubbish we were tonight ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ARNU

Just awful. Normally I could say we were trying at least. Not tonight.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well i spared myself it Arnu.

Makes you wonder if there is going to be multiple changes as half of them sounded like they were not interested listening to it.
bloke down the pub

Embarrassing
Chigwellian

.... I think peter Taylor's time is up
Diggerthedog

I agree bloke has not got clue, complete change of tactics yet again. How many goals we actually scored from open play this season? Saturday was an OG and pen. Not one shot on target tonight, Boreham are a mid table team and played us off the park, they could have had 5 or 6.

Embarrassing.
RM1Dagger

I think anyone would struggle with those players, just not enough quality going forward. I thought Munns was a bright spark second half, he appears to have a decent touch, a football brain and tried to make things happen second half.And if fit he should be first name on the teamsheet. Wood could of been out of sight though and we just didn't look like scoring.
Now the SE27 Dagger
Mark

Seems to be getting worse tbh. Be interested to see what sort of players we bring in, because just attacking players with a bit of a goal record won't cut it. We need more physical and aggressive players. We are so passive and easily shrugged off. Boreham were a team full of quick big strong men who had a clear game plan and plenty of endeavour. They won't win anything but they won't be going down either.
stanton101

Nah give him a chance, he's done a marvellous job getting this team together. Yadda yadda yadda.
And yet they'll be some on here who actually think like that.
Someone on here yesterday said he hopes to see new signings in the coming months!!!!!!!
Ffs we need them now and for gods sake get rid of this gobshite.
BB-Dagger

Not sure where to start or who to start on..... if the club had no intention of progressing in the FA cup they should have said so to save me £20, next moan is Mullings! What the ****** does he offer? 6ft 5ins+ and he cant win a header, doesn’t jump doesn’t tackle, does ****** all apart from getting the biggest cheer of the night when he went off.
I can’t be arsed going Saturday free beer or not. :banghead:
Ally Fraser

We was ******** appalling. Why didn’t Munns start? Our best player by a country mile. Can’t remember last time we had an attendance that low.
NBDag

Absolute shambles. Inexcusable. It doesn’t matter who we bring in now it’s clear that Taylor is not the man to get anything out of them.

Let’s look at tonight’s tactical masterclass: a winger at right back, a right back on the bench, a centre back at left back, a left back on the bench, bambi as centre half, the only thing close to a threat hauled off at HT, a cabbage as a target man, and a winger too scared to run with the ball, and our best goal scorer in Maidstone, but don’t ask Taylor about that he won’t like your line of questioning.

There is no fight in this team, there is no threat in this team, and there is no hope in this team. God knows what Nunn told Balanta to get him over here because he’s had his pants well and truly pulled down by coming here.

No chance of me going on Saturday, think there are some forks in the kitchen I could stick in my eyes instead.
dagger4eva

Taylor and Harris for that fact, both stood in the dugout area looking lost, out of ideas, and frankly out of all fu*ks.

On the pitch was yet more negative, boring, hopeless "football".... from us at least!

I think Mullins had his Chris Dickson moment tonight. His substitution got the biggest cheer of the night, only to spend a good minute or so sarcastically clapping the crowd at full time. Id be amazed if he ever played for the club again. Utter carthorse.

2 shots on target plus a penalty in 180 mins - is clearly pathetic.

The real question is, even if our American friends are willing to spend the dosh to try get us out of this situation, should Taylor be given the chance to be the man to do it?? Im not so sure, but after tonight I wouldnt be surprised if he was to walk before being pushed.
Sacked by Dagenham & Redbridge is something im certain he doesnt want at the end of his CV.
ARNU

I'think we'll get tonked Saturday as well. I reckon the players and possibly the management know their days are numbered so aren't motivated. I'm not paying anymore money until the change that's sorely needed comes. The yanks need to see the tripe we're being served up and sack them all now.
Alan

Don’t matter who you play up front if you give them no service. We didn’t even create a half chance.

Harfield produced a great cross for equaliser at weekend; today he looked terrified to have the ball, let alone cross it. Let’s hope Balanta provides some service.

Wright must have a clause in his loan compelling us to play him,as I cannot otherwise see why he’s playing. Get in a decent centre half who can organise the defence, we then don’t need Wright and Robinson, two holding midfielders.