Ebbsfleet

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Agree. Never enjoy seeing teams struggle financially but they were one of the vultures flocking around our best players back in February. Suggest we do the same because there's no room for sympathy in football. Winfield, Weston, Whitely, Kedwell would all improve us. We'll end up with none though.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
bloke down the pub

We have enough average players of own. Its better players we need.
BB-Dagger

I don’t give a shit about Ebbsfleet in general but to withhold pension payments in the way the owner has done surely has to be illegal,either Fraud or theft! Could so easily have been us couldn’t it after the chav car salesman left us in the poop.
NBDag

Well done to those players for carrying on and doing really well since all of this started. Absolutely shambolic to see how the board have treated them, especially by the way they have put their finances on the line. To knowingly skim their pension money to fill short term liabilities and send them on the pitch without insurance is disgraceful. I hope there is someone who can come down on those clowns like a tonne of bricks.

If I were one of those players I would find it hard to not go on strike during all of this, so fair play to them for giving a shit about a club that clearly doesn’t give a shit about them.
EssexDagger!

If they need the money that bad, could we not tempt them with a bargain price to get Corey Whitley back? Would take some of the goal burden off Wilkinson & Balanta & possibly mean we don’t have to use Lemar Reynolds or Chike Kandi as much.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I’d love Corey back, I was at the Trophy game and he was definitely playing deeper so he would suit the role that McQueen and Munns are playing currently
Diggerthedog

NBDag wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:09 pm Well done to those players for carrying on and doing really well since all of this started. Absolutely shambolic to see how the board have treated them, especially by the way they have put their finances on the line. To knowingly skim their pension money to fill short term liabilities and send them on the pitch without insurance is disgraceful. I hope there is someone who can come down on those clowns like a tonne of bricks.

If I were one of those players I would find it hard to not go on strike during all of this, so fair play to them for giving a shit about a club that clearly doesn’t give a shit about them.
Funny how Garry Hill can motivate this lot yet Sir John Still couldn’t do it for our lot last season despite them being paid on time each month.
Alan

Change the record.
A S dagger97

😴
"Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently"

Or in Dagenhams case, Terribly!
Grimsweeper

Eh??

are you saying Still didnt have Whitely playing well?

Cheek wasnt playing well when fit?
Granddad

I would love to see Corey come back, but wonder if he is too similar to Balanta in the way he plays. IMO though, the two of them playing alongside Wilko would terrify every other defence in the league and take us to another level.
Diggerthedog

Grimsweeper wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:33 am Eh??

are you saying Still didnt have Whitely playing well?

Cheek wasnt playing well when fit?
Yes, Whitely was awful last season as were a number of others.

Not sure why people wet their knickers about my posts, try ignoring them if you don’t like the discussion move on. My point must have hit a few nerves with the Still cock sucking fanatics.
Alan

To be frank, you appear to be obsessed: in a thread about Ebbsfleet finances you’re still going on about John Still.
Diggerthedog

The only one obsessed is you worrying about what I’m posting.

Edited by Admin to remove personal abuse.