Manager Brad Quinton has left Braintree Town by mutual agreement

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mark

I'm not sure that's strictly true. John is a far better manager than Wayne but he brought in a fair few.

Muldoon Worrall Hyam Cash all came on loan and not the sort of freebie loans Peter has to work with. He also bought Hawkins and Pennell who played a few games.
Adrian

I don't see that sacking Taylor would make any difference, unless there is a lot of money to be spent.
He's managed to get a group of players together but I'm not sure about the approach.
Going back to when Hill left and Still came in, Still built a squad on not a lot and managed a good mix of experience and youth.

We've currently got a squad of around 25 and I think we'd be better off with a smaller squad with a little bit of experience in it. For me there are too many similar players.
I don't get all the stuff about loans either - we've only got 4 on loan and one of those only joined recently. The rest are on permanent deals. They might not be expensive but they're still tying up cash and a lot of them are doing nothing.
Mark

I have to say I'm surprised how many players we have on the books. Surely a club which is scraping the barrel for cash shouldn't have 7 full time pros who aren't even making the bench. That's before we even talk about youngsters like Balogun and M. Hyde.