Life and full members get a meeting with new owners

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

canveydagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:17 pm
Still not answered my question about what plebs fan forum

The only one who need's a landing net is your mike when I push you off the end of Southend pier lol. I only asked a simple question and you can't give a simple answer. You are one of the biggest problems with the club, your more of a tosser then I thought. You need to smile a bit more because every time I see you look unhappy.
Ooh salty much?? I'll try to smile for you Saturday (not that I have a clue who you are).

Plebs fans forum: https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LOTW2xX9RseGCcQORsC
canveydagger

Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:07 pm
canveydagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:17 pm
Still not answered my question about what plebs fan forum

The only one who need's a landing net is your mike when I push you off the end of Southend pier lol. I only asked a simple question and you can't give a simple answer. You are one of the biggest problems with the club, your more of a tosser then I thought. You need to smile a bit more because every time I see you look unhappy.
Ooh salty much?? I'll try to smile for you Saturday (not that I have a clue who you are).

Plebs fans forum: https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LOTW2xX9RseGCcQORsC
You might not know i am but i know who you are and i know were you stand so i will be keeping a eye out for that smile mate.

You are still calling it plebs fans forum and giving me a link to a page that just says fans forum, no where does it say plebs fans forum on the official link, so must be taking about your self because i know you will be at the plebs fans forum taking notes.

By calling 80-90% fans plebs i find this is insulting and unnecessary, i know you think by doing this is being clever but sadly in my eyes this not the case.

It been said on the forum before that you are one of the problem at the club, and certainly no where near being the solution.

So much for the support and unity the club have asked for. All you are doing is slagging off the normal fans who support the club week in week out traveling every where supporting this little club. Think you need to look at your self before slagging other people off on the forum Mike as well.

Can i ask what have you ever done for the club or supporters club because i don't see you or ever remember seeing you selling programmes, goldern goal tickets etc on matchday standing in the rain from 12.30 ish like other people.
Chigwellian

Mike the dagger.. you should be ashamed of yourself.. you may think that you was being funny, but all you have done is embarrass yourself.

If you are calling everyone who isn't a full member, a pleb, then I'm afraid you are walking on a very slippery slope.

That's all I'm saying on the matter...
Alan

Jesus Christ people, get a grip - it was obviously a tongue in cheek remark, chill out.
ThatRoundThing

It seems to be a biproduct of his self importance overflow. Increased recently by I am a Full Member now and most of you are not.
Doesn’t impress me at all.
Mike the Dagger

Gentlemen, I give you the first post on this thread...
Daggernewbie wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm I see a letter has gone out for life and full members for a meeting with the new owners,now how long before the ordinary fans get to meet them ?
Alan

I’m not a full member. I can’t see any tangible benefit worth £100 per year, so I can’t get offended about a joke about not being a full member.
daggerfirst

Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 pm Gentlemen, I give you the first post on this thread...
Daggernewbie wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:29 pm I see a letter has gone out for life and full members for a meeting with the new owners,now how long before the ordinary fans get to meet them ?
Ordinary fans v full members.
Plebs is an insult to everyone who isnt a full member.
Canvey Dagger and Chigwell guy are
right bout what they say Mike.
canveydagger

Mike the Dagger wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:47 am
mickeyblue wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:41 am Full members way to old for internet mate
Sure we are ;)

Very positive meeting, impressed by them.

Planning to be back for the Harrogate game and looking to do a plebs fans forum round that.
So Mike think you had enough time to explain yourself, To why you are calling it a plebs fan forum 26th October.

So if your calling a plebs fans Forum, can i call the Full members meeting last night the arse licking full members meeting? but i won't because i'm not going to tar every one with the same brush as you and i know a few people that are full members and they are don't go round stiring trouble up unlike some full members i can think of.

Like all club big or small from here to USA, Man U to Canvey Island fc, they will all have some wrong uns who will support there football team. but don't go round putting every one in the same pot. Like i had some problems with West Ham fans once only saying this as they had West Ham Shirts on and West Ham were at home, but i don't think all West Ham Fans are bad. It just a few who give it a bad name so please don't tar everyone with the same brush.

Look forward to hearing you response to this matter.
Adrian

Wow, there's been a serious sense of humour failure here hasn't there.

Got to love a bit of the old "I know who you are" childlishly pathetic threats.
Sagres

Mike is an intellectual snob arrogant and annoying.
NickMurphy

People need to stop getting offended for the sake of it and grow up.
admin
Site Admin

A friendly reminder to stop throwing insults or
threats.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:49 pm Wow, there's been a serious sense of humour failure here hasn't there.

Got to love a bit of the old "I know who you are" childlishly pathetic threats.
Yeee haaa, your image fits in with the new owners now.