Season TIcket Offer

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Is it bad that 1 of my mates already to have signed and paid up for the new season ticket deal is strongly considering writing to the club to cancel the order and provide a refund. No mention of cancellation etc within the form.

After the game Saturday I actually couldn't blame him in the slightest to be perfectly honest.

Does make you wonder how much the home form the last few games particularly will affect sales as opposed to if we'd of ended the season on a relative high.
USADAGGER nick

When we end the season winning 6-0 he'll rescind his want for a refund :p
ARNU

Although I was one of the many angered by the gutless pile of shite the team served up on Saturday and the Portsmouth embarrassment couple or so weeks back,I do recognise that we are safe,in a higher position than in recent years and its been quite a tiring schedule.All things being equal we'd have happily taken finishing 12th at the start of the last 7 seasons let alone this one.Waynes done well I think but needs to sort out something a bit better for next season. Our recent displays are definately not the best advert for newcomers and even die hards like us.Wayne did say he recognised that home performances haven't been good enough,I am starting to feel though that the team (with 1 or 2 exceptions) didn't give a shit v Northampton which undermines him a bit because he said he wasn't going to stand for poor performances.I fully expect WB to kick a few asses out.He can "Mutually agree" to end contracts so lets not mess about here.

A few players have not done what is required.Get rid then !

Your mate.....I think he should give it a go next season but I fully understand the view he currently has.Had it myself Saturday.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Chigwellian

I have a sneaky suspicion that WB has 'lost the dressing room'.
NickMurphy

Chigwellian wrote:I have a sneaky suspicion that WB has 'lost the dressing room'.
It's underneath the Traditional Builders Stand.