Ebbsfleet / Today’s team /Match

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Did not make,it yesterday owing to a family bereavement but what i saw last 20 minutes at Eastleigh and second half at Solihull we looked a team knackered by the demands of the past 7 weeks.

May be it is why these Players are here in that they can not stand up to the physical demands.

Don't see how I am meant to be wallowing in defeat ,just saying how I see things.

Ok we have now lost three on the trot,well we were doing that last year with a far better team.

Been saying for ages that these lads need a bit of help,sorry I have not even seen him but this new recruit is nothing better then what we have and if that is all we can still attract with the new "investors" then we are looking down both barrels.

Got shouted down when this takeover occurred when i asked the question about who are they ? Nobody seem to care much.

What are they bringing to the table ?
Money to pay off debts i got told,everybody seeming to forget that we were sold the line for months that the Club had no debt

What money are they going to put into the team to improve things ? well if the record of the first three signings are to go by then it is nothing that is going to frighten any team in this League.

Please nobody try to kid me that the two unfit players we have yet to see were not made on the back of the news that came to be a day or two later.

None of them have pulled up many trees at the many Clubs they have been at

It is becoming clear that what we need and what we are likely to get are still polls apart and the Yanks have only stabled the ship because despite there being no debt there clearly was and as a result the Manager is still under the same restraints as he was at the start of the season if the record of the three recruits are anything to go by

So after all the hype of the takeover at least I still have the default position that everybody appeared to start the season with . At least we have a Club to Support which clearly now was at a bigger risk then what we were ever told.
Adrian

mickeyblue wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:37 pm Ref rubbish dubious pen at best but never a sending off.
Pretty clear pen, and as there's no attempt to play the ball by Goodliffe a definite sending off.