Glyn Hopkin is selling his shares for £1

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

I asked Glyn Hopkin a direct question about his shares and he is selling them to the new investor for £1 on the proviso that €€€ (not disclosed at this stage) money is invested.

He told me this wasnt confidential and it was okay to spread this news
Diggerthedog

Why say this now and not once the deal is done? Greedy directors could get there head turned now and this deal could fall through?
Auntie Merge

Where are the greedy directors Digger? i don’t see anyone being greedy here. You’ve repeatedly said online that Glyn
was asking too much for his shares or wanting all his money back. This proves it isn’t true.
Diggerthedog

He changed his mind, you’re so gullible. You’re to him like Mike is to the chuckle bros.
lupins

I had a bet with myself which of the usual suspects would be the first and to no great surprise the winner is ...
Auntie Merge

Not so. He told me when he first left he wasn’t bothered about the money he had invested. He has remained true to that.
Diggerthedog

And who cares, he let the club ago all but extinct. Could take years to rectify his actions, you posting making him out to be a hero is utter bollocks. And they say men think with there dicks.
Auntie Merge

If that’s what you want to believe... or was someone else passing all the blame to Hopkin as it means you stop having a go at him?
Diggerthedog

Time to move on onwards and upwards.
Auntie Merge

Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:06 pm Time to move on onwards and upwards.
And with that, don’t be suprised to see Glyn Hopkin back in the future at a game or in a sponsorship capacity.
Diggerthedog

Then so be it, I won’t be giving him the time of day.
leewilson

For **** ****.

Just leave it Merge. Nobody involved comes out of the last year smelling of roses. Selling his shares for a £1 doesn't change the utter shit heap he left us in.
ARNU

If I was Glynn i wouldn't give a shiny shit what any of us think. He owes/ owed us nothing. He could have been far less decent about things he did like paying wages etc after he'd gone. Don't know him , don't like crappy nissans either but I'm struggling to see why anyone thinks he's the bad guy here. Football clubs are businesses or playthings and sometimes both. How's anyone going to make money buying D&R I struggle to see.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Top trolling Arnu.
NBDag

Auntie Merge wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:09 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:06 pm Time to move on onwards and upwards.
And with that, don’t be suprised to see Glyn Hopkin back in the future at a game or in a sponsorship capacity.
I’m not one for being petty, but I hope I never see that sperm-gargler back in the ground. No proof that he is selling his shares for a quid and ultimately it doesn’t really mean much to me if he is. Selling for a £1 isn’t actually a good thing in my eyes, makes it easier for any Tom, Dick or Glenn to come in and buy it irrespective of experience and knowledge *cough* Dominic Chapelle *cough*. In my eyes a real buying price indicates that the business is a going concern, a worthwhile investment, and puts off the chancers.