Barnet away pub before the game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Gravy

Just wondering I'm hoping it will be a fairly decent turnout where would be a good place to drink before the game on Monday? I was thinking of Wetherspoons in Kingsbury? Maybe one closer would be good preferably where more daggers fans are heading.
Diggerthedog

Hello officer
Dagdale

Pretty dire to be honest around the Hive, have not been there for a couple of seasons but coming out of Canon's park tube in amongst that rash of a few shops is a fairly decent Irish type pub that on my last visit found fairly good and friendly, the Bees do have a club which as Club bar's go was quite well run, and something we don't have a sort of Cafe with eats attached, but maybe wouldn't be a good choice this time round. Stanmore Weatherspoons went long ago, done that Moons Spoons pub in Kingsbury quite a lot, but two visits to Wembley in May found that Irish pub a couple of doors up from it, far smaller but much better and a lovely pint of lager. Overall think most of our crowd will drink slightly out and come in nearer kick off, always feels a bit strange walking through all those football pitches to entrances to the Hive, this is one game we just gotta WIN and boy do we need it!
HGDagger

Don't Barnet have an away bar when they built the new away stand?
Diggerthedog

HGDagger wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:32 pm Don't Barnet have an away bar when they built the new away stand?
They do but it was closed for Ebbsfleet visit last week due a wedding underneath the away stand using the same bar. Not sure if they have a function for our visit.