Another striker brought in

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EssexDagger!

We have signed another striker today... a free agent who was released by Millwall u/23’s in the summer.

Still hoping for a central midfielder now though ...

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-LJy04rwmd9iLCJj_-HC
HGDagger

I would like to see an experienced defender brought in to help out the young lads, even if they don't play many games the team needs some experience right now
SUSSEX DAGGER

Hoyte Purnell and Nunn surely there is enough there already.

Need a link between the Midfield and Forwards to my eyes. If he is a nasty bastard in the Gain ,Abs ,Labadie or Gutteridge mould even better
Mark

Hoyte is our best defender regardless of views about how he left before.

Last night was clearly an attempt to put us on the front foot and it didn't work so we changed it at half time.
Adrian

In the two games I've seen Hoyte didn't stand out above any of the others.
Some of his play on Saturday was on the poor side. You wouldn't think he had more experience than the others - he doesn't seem to do much to help them.
ARNU

I'd say Hoyte was our best player and most experienced. Bet he's here longer than peter Taylor.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Dagdale

I hope not, although wouldn't want Hoytey to go anywhere either, everybody connected with the club know holding afloat, scraping the barrel, we have a club to support or call it what you want, this season is an extreme test for us and said all along patience all round is the key. One point out out 12 is awful viewing and is fully depressing to watch but when Peter took this job alongside Terry of all the dour news of good players leaving and would we have a team for the start of the season etc,etc selecting two coaches like that was the best news for ages. They have enough experience to know how to at least try to steady this slide, I think we cant really make a full impression on it until a couple of positions are filled, players tag along together very well and get to know each others moves and once a win or even a couple of well fought draws are pulled in confidence will start rising, we desperately need a Boucard or a Doey (in his first spells) as a leader to make it happen, if not we are in for a longer struggle.