Morgan Ferrier

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

ThatRoundThing wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:34 pm As Billericay has been mentioned, has anyone read the latest Tampin soundcloud interview? I won’t quote his “threats”, for want of a better word on here. It’s there for anyone to listen to if they wish to.
To save many from having to listen to his incessantly irritating voice, what he basically said was similar to what he posted on Twitter a few months ago, that he had inside information which could destroy the club.

'I know why it didn't work out. Things are going wrong there. Let's face it, I had the vote, the club was mine. I do all my homework and am very meticulous so when I started looking into things at the club and discovered the things that weren't right, certain people within the club started becoming very nervous because they were about to be found out. It was suggested to me that I shouldn't come to Dagenham because certain things would be found out that would ruin the club. To this day I can't believe that I kept my mouth shut because from the things that were said I really could've buried the club and caused it a lot of trouble, but I didn't want the fans to lose their club. There's people at the club that, for as long as they're there, it'll never go anywhere. So I had a choice whether to expose the club and cause it to drop down two or three leagues, or walk away, but I decided in the interest of the club to walk away.'

Make of that what you will.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
DagenhamDan

I make out a bitter man.
CheathDagger

This thread didnt provide any update on this situation so last week i had to dip into BW website and twitter.

So he got rid of the 'dodgy' agent and kissed and made up with BW (prob still wants a move).

Looks like he will be ready to go tomorrow against us, mores the pity, as he's a top player in this league.
BarkingRambo

Another update. Just signed for Walsall.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45056856
CheathDagger

Even worse timing for them even though this was on the cards since the row.

Wonder how much we get from the sell-on clause :grin:
Lcbdagger

Boring 0-0 draw tomorrow then? :whistle: