News update

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Blackie645

I take what John Still says with a pinch of salt, the man says a lot of nice things but does the opposite, of what a person who proports to love the club.
Diggerthedog

So basically your first two paragraphs we all know about already and the final paragraph is nothing but cnunty board propaganda about Dave Simpson provided to you by the two Cnuts at the Top. Let’s all move on though. ******** clowns.

Deflecting the blame

You talk about other people ripping the club apart but at the moment I can get only see you and the board doing it with your reptiative bollocks about how’s its everyone else fault we’re in this position. Why don’t you puppet boy and two plonkers ****** off or shut the ****** up.

Unbelievable.
lupins

Yet another post so rude and intolerant. Sadly representative of an element that has come to the fore in our club and totally contributed to the current position we find ourselves in.
Before you ask no I have never meant them, don't know Mike, just a supporter of the Club for over 50 years
Phippo

I also take anything JS says with a pinch of salt! I had no doubt that when John "martyred" himself at the full members meeting, he was off for a better offer! The undue haste in announcing him signing for Barnet did surprise me though.
daggerfirst

Diggerthedog wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:54 pm So basically your first two paragraphs we all know about already and the final paragraph is nothing but cnunty board propaganda about Dave Simpson provided to you by the two Cnuts at the Top. Let’s all move on though. ******** clowns.

Deflecting the blame

You talk about other people ripping the club apart but at the moment I can get only see you and the board doing it with your reptiative bollocks about how’s its everyone else fault we’re in this position. Why don’t you puppet boy and two plonkers **** off or shut the **** up.

Unbelievable.
Agree. Mike the Dagger = minister for propaganda.

You trying to line yourself up for a job Mike? Beacuse your licking all the right arses.
Werent you agaibst Tamplin until he said theyd be a job for you within the club.
Dagger83

This place is a joke at times. What a state.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Mike the Dagger

daggerfirst wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:55 pm
Diggerthedog wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:54 pm So basically your first two paragraphs we all know about already and the final paragraph is nothing but cnunty board propaganda about Dave Simpson provided to you by the two Cnuts at the Top. Let’s all move on though. ******** clowns.

Deflecting the blame

You talk about other people ripping the club apart but at the moment I can get only see you and the board doing it with your reptiative bollocks about how’s its everyone else fault we’re in this position. Why don’t you puppet boy and two plonkers **** off or shut the **** up.

Unbelievable.
Agree. Mike the Dagger = minister for propaganda.

You trying to line yourself up for a job Mike? Beacuse your licking all the right arses.
Werent you agaibst Tamplin until he said theyd be a job for you within the club.
:thumbu: