Not currently one of ours...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

But Louis Dennis I see has gone to Portsmouth... not one I expected to see go up the ranks necessarily
Dagdale

Seen him play 3 times this season and what kept crossing my mind 'how did we not get the best out of this guy like seeing it with Bromley and let him slip away' ? King Louis as they call him will definitely be missed down Hayes Lane and beyond and no doubt they are gutted but it had to happen , he has really come on heaps and a real danger in attack.
BarkingRambo

I had seen a few of the non league papers talking about how good he was. As said based on his time with us he had something about him but never thought he would do as well as he has.

In other ex Dagger news I see Jake Mulraney and Ollie Lee have both been signed by Hearts. I barely thought they were League 2 standard never mind playing for one of the largest clubs in Scotland outside the Old Firm.
TommyD&R

Apart from that Colchester JPT game I always thought he looked well out of his depth for us. So lightweight and couldn’t seem to put in a decent cross. Fair play to him though, he’s worked hard to make his way back into the league