Applications invited for 1st team manager

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dr Monkatron

Just seen on social media that the club are inviting applications for the job of 1st team manager which tells you that maybe Darren, Junior and Micah didn’t fancy it. We’ll have to see what kind of manager falls into our affordability range. Ian Culverhouse is free after leaving Kings Lynn. Worth a pop, did a good job there.
HarryHammer

What self respecting, professional club advertises for the position of 1st team manager over social media?
Who exactly are they expecting to see it and write in? Ernie the part time Brick Layer from Elm Park?

And I thought the way we were being run by the Dildo Brothers was bad enough...

:confuse:
Chigwellian

That made me laugh ... fancy being interviewed by dumb and dumber aka the dildo brothers hahahaha
Jackalope

We could have a raffle for it? :lol:
daggersjeff

I won the Scottish Championship with Melrose on FM 2 years ago

That qualifies me surely!!!
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Oxhead

Moan moan moan
Mick

Whats Mark Arber up to nowdays?
Always thought he had a coaching role here one day.
NickMurphy

HarryHammer wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm What self respecting, professional club advertises for the position of 1st team manager over social media?
Who exactly are they expecting to see it and write in? Ernie the part time Brick Layer from Elm Park?

And I thought the way we were being run by the Dildo Brothers was bad enough...

:confuse:
Wimbledon, Chester and a number of other league clubs have done in the not to distant past.
Phippo

Applications close next week! Reckon they're sorted!
rebeldagger

Local media is reporting that Kevin Nicholson, he of Bangor City FC is interested in the role.

Thoughts?
daggerChris

Barnet forum seem fairly excited that Currie could be joining them. If true and he has decided not to take the job on, i suppose at least its another wage of the book.

Would expect to have a very inexperienced management team next year as well as team.
Chigwellian

Im pleased Currie has decided not to take the role...
He is of the Burnett era, and should have gone with Burnett and hackett
dagger4eva

Chigwellian wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm Im pleased Currie has decided not to take the role...
He is of the Burnett era, and should have gone with Burnett and hackett
I must say I'm of the same opinion.

The bloke is clearly very loyal and given his all to the club during his time with us, but I kinda feel he should've gone at the same time as his two mates.
Diggerthedog

I like Currie, unlike Burnett and Hackett he always talked sense and to the point rather then rambling absolute bollocks like the other two muppets.