Who is still a dagger ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Who is going to buy a season ticket ( with no early bird discount I've heard rumoured on here) given that Mr " I'm a supporter" is going to Barnet and the youth team will be the first team next season by the look of things ?

This isn't a " who's the daggers biggest fan " competition either.

Whilst I'm probably mad enough to buy one I can't see there being a mad rush. I haven't heard anything that makes me feel my money would be safe either. I'd probably be safer giving it to a heroin addict to look after.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mike the Dagger

Prices are up, Terrace is £250 early bird, £335 after 16th June.

I suggest, stick it on a credit card, if the club fails to fulfil any fixtures (unlikely) you can get it back.

I'm still a Dagger.
Alan

I will be purchasing one this weekend. Still a Dagger.
Sagres

Application form completed
RampantDuke

Putting the season ticket price back up to a sensible level is a good idea. The £199 season tickets were there as a loss leader to encourage loads more people to buy them, like Bradford City and Huddersfield have done in the past, but sadly it didn't work for us and everyone who would have got one anyway just got comfortable with that being 'the right price'. I think that the vast majority of people who would have bought at £199 will renew at £250 - especially knowing that the club really needs the money.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
DI Mike Dashwood

I will still be in, along with my eldest. I miss a few games these days, but we both still have our STs in the Carling and intend to have them again for 18/19. I am pretty certain the other two people we go with will also be in as well.
Chigwellian

How long is the Carling Stand going to be sponsored by 'Carling'..... or isn't it?
BB-Dagger

I’m still getting a season ticket (with a credit card) and I presume my son will be also. Onwards and upwards COYD :thumbu:
RayleighDagger1986

I'm a Dagger. Season ticket application in the post
Dagger42

As the song goes "Till i die"
Auntie Merge

once a dagger, always a dagger.
i’ll be renewing once i’ve got next weekend out of the way.
ARNU

So we've got no manager or players that we've heard of, probably be starting the youth team as the first team, probably favourites to go down and then down again ( which means defeat after defeat )with no owner and it's gone up £51 and I might lose all my money in the meantime.

Where do I sign ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
mickeyblue

Me I've had enough. This season been worst season for me. I've missed so many games and can't be arsed.
Fans forum put the final nail in coffin for me. Son is off to uni. Other son said dad it's not entertaining anymore.
I'll prob come when I can but wont be getting season.

Ps I for 1 would like Hyde to get the manager's job. Be a decent manager I hope.
but we finished 9th!
Diggerthedog

mickeyblue wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:56 pm Me I've had enough. This season been worst season for me. I've missed so many games and can't be arsed.
Fans forum put the final nail in coffin for me. Son is off to uni. Other son said dad it's not entertaining anymore.
I'll prob come when I can but wont be getting season.

Ps I for 1 would like Hyde to get the manager's job. Be a decent manager I hope.
Hi John Still.
Dagger42

Me sent off season ticket application form today. No matter what is happening at Dagenham better than giving money to the circus/money making racket that is Premier League.