Season Tickets 2014/2015

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

I'll work it whether it's value for me as I won't be doing all home games next season because of Uni, but the liklihood is that for the first season in quite a while I won't be getting a season ticket! Nothing to do with the price alas, which is brilliant.
Chigwellian

Well done to the club......

New chairman.... New initiatives!

I bet we won't be seeing all our best players going for a song anymore!!!
leewilson

Great offer from the club. I do sympathise with those in seats as well mind. If it was the other way round, I wouldn't be best pleased. I suppose the club have had to target a certain proportion of our fanbase only though in order to not make a real substantial loss.

I'm going to be advertising this heavily on social media over the next few weeks. I'd urge everyone to do the same. The club will be expecting supporters like us to invest in this. What's going to make or break the offer is if it really entices new supporters. Get your friends involved or at the very least, make them aware. Word of mouth is often the best source of advertisement.
ARNU

I will go back to buying 4 next season instead of 2. Brave and bold of the club to do this.Maybe my moaning hasn't all been in vane.Where are all those "Cant do' that" types on here these days?

If this is promoted properly Im sure they'll hit the 1000.Also the early bird window should be extended,it was far too short a time period last year and did have ,I think, a big impact on those not bothering.

Now get me that roof and give us our end and I will shut right up !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
USADAGGER nick

The question is, if after Easter Monday matches, we are in the playoffs, how many will jump at the early bird special.
Diggerthedog

USADAGGER nick wrote:The question is, if after Easter Monday matches, we are in the playoffs, how many will jump at the early bird special.
We won't be.
Pondfield Dagger

£7.78 per game thats excellent, i'm defo buying one and will persuade at least 4 others, its just too good to turn down.

i'm sure this would never have happened if the old dave was still the chairman.....
Daggers No 2 Fan

ARNU wrote:I will go back to buying 4 next season instead of 2. Brave and bold of the club to do this.Maybe my moaning hasn't all been in vane.Where are all those "Cant do' that" types on here these days?

If this is promoted properly Im sure they'll hit the 1000.Also the early bird window should be extended,it was far too short a time period last year and did have ,I think, a big impact on those not bothering.

Now get me that roof and give us our end and I will shut right up !!
Who ever said it couldn't be done? I remember some people pointing out why massively reducing ticket prices as a whole was bad idea. I don't recall anyone saying that a one off drop in some season ticket prices couldn't be done.

The early bird window definitely shouldn't be reduced. There is plenty of time for those who want to sign up.
matt_drfc

Daggers No 2 you seem like you have the hump 24/7
OBD

Phippo wrote:
Why the club are only giving "huge" savings to terrace season ticket holders is somewhat unfair to others. Maybe historically the sitting members have been more (percentage wise) likely to renew, to retain their seats? I applaud the decision to reduce prices, but surely it should have been across the entire structure involving season ticket holders?
My thoughts exactly.

I've tweeted the club several times tonight asking for an explanation as to why they feel it is justified to drop terrace tickets by almost half but do nothing for season ticket holders who pay for seats and they ignore the issue. They'll happily retweet everyone who tells them how wonderful it is.

The ludicrous thing is that I can drop my season ticket in the Main Stand and pick up one on the terrace and the club are £156 worse off and if I choose not to renew all together then the club loses £335. Why would they not try to incentivise seated season ticket holders to renew and give us an option to introduce new fans there?

Surely there has to be an argument that this discriminates against those less able to stand as well.

It's a great initiative by the club but they haven't been fair and justified with it and using their Twitter feed as a propaganda machine and refusing to acknowledge genuine concerns is a slap in the face.
@OfficialBigDave
OBD

leewilson wrote: I'm going to be advertising this heavily on social media over the next few weeks. I'd urge everyone to do the same.
I will start advertising it for them when they have the decency to respond to fans and provide an explanation as to why this only benefits one group of fans. If they don't want to engage with fans then they can clearly get by without our backing.
@OfficialBigDave
Daggers No 2 Fan

matt_drfc wrote:Daggers No 2 you seem like you have the hump 24/7
Do I? Oh. Not sure what was in my post to suggest I have the hump. Just asked a question and expressed an opinion on the length of he window.
matt_drfc

Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
Do I? Oh. Not sure what was in my post to suggest I have the hump. Just asked a question and expressed an opinion on the length of he window.
Lol
Dagdale

Really great news to what has become quite a decent season, full marks to the board, just hope we all spread the word about and get some more people interested, its a saving of around £111 if I return to the TBS/Combo next season, if that's not a good saving I don't know what is!
Could create a better atmosphere as well, especially along the sieve.
Daggers No 2 Fan

matt_drfc wrote:
Daggers No 2 Fan wrote:
Lol
See, I can't be that humpy if I make you laugh.