Season Tickets 2014/2015

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NickMurphy

Adult Terrace tickets down 40% to £179 next season.

If this brilliant price doesn't work to bring in extra punters...nothing will.
OBD

Disappointed that my seat would have cost me the same as I paid this year, the club could have done something with our renewals.
@OfficialBigDave
Masked Man

Fantastic news. I did not renew this season, but I certainly will at those prices!! Well done Daggers, hope others are swayed by this deal!! :D
rechitski kinzhal

I wouldn't have expected to renew next season, as I didn't this season. I will now. Excellent move by the club, albeit brave ..... I really hope they are rewarded with a good take up of people buying.
Auntie Merge

Really, really brave move by the club and I hope they are rewarded by a huge increase in sales.

ditto the comment re Carling renewals but I understand the financial risks already taken by the club on the terrace tickets.
DI Mike Dashwood

Best thing the Club have done for Years!!! Brilliant idea, and a very brave one.

It is difficult to do exact sums without know the detailed numbers, but he slash is probably costing around £20k in money lost on those who would have renewed anyway. Therefore, the Club will need to sell around 130 "extra" tickets to make this up. I reckon that is more than achieveable. I have not had ST for 4 years, and will 100% be getting one now, and I have spoken to three others already who have said same.

I really hope it works for the Club, not just from a financial and short term point of view, but also in terms of increasing numbers in the ground (ie these people who buy them go most weeks) and therefore improving the atmoshphere and product. Could end up, hopefully, being one of the most positive steps the Club has taken.

I am guessing with the West Ham move coming up, the Club felt now was the time to take some action on this front, so fair play to them.
Hardy1

I'll probably get one for me and the boy at those prices as it is ridiculously cheap. Only need to go to half the games to recoup.
Phippo

Auntie Merge wrote:Really, really brave move by the club and I hope they are rewarded by a huge increase in sales.

ditto the comment re Carling renewals but I understand the financial risks already taken by the club on the terrace tickets.
Why the club are only giving "huge" savings to terrace season ticket holders is somewhat unfair to others. Maybe historically the sitting members have been more (percentage wise) likely to renew, to retain their seats? I applaud the decision to reduce prices, but surely it should have been across the entire structure involving season ticket holders?
Diggerthedog

I never renewed last season as the price went up but will do so now. Well done to the club, hope we are giving leaflets out so the floating fans that come saturday can see the offer.

I done a little calculation and the club lost out on £50 from me by not renewing last season and only hand picking games this season.
Masked Man

Good point about advertising it Saturday. I presume that's the reason it's been released today, and not left until season's end?

Is this a sign that the club are beginning to Forward think? :shock:
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well done Club brave decision but one that could be a shrewed one.

For everyone one sold means that People will turn up to games with 17 quid extra in their pocket.

Lets hope the Club are rewarded and they recoup the money in other areas.
Mick

I haven't had a season ticket for a couple of years and have only managed to attend half a dozen games this season.

Will be at all of them next season now :D
dagger4eva

I too would like to congratulate the club on this move.

I've never actually bought a ST in the past which is odd considering the very few number of home games I've missed throughout the last god knows how long.

Anyway, I will definitely be adding my name to the list of 'new' season ticket holders. Superb value & I hope the club gets the benefit it deserves out of reducing the cost.

8-)
USADAGGER nick

Do you think if I bought one or two, and sent em to some mates, the club would let me do that?
Diggerthedog

USADAGGER nick wrote:Do you think if I bought one or two, and sent em to some mates, the club would let me do that?
Not really as you would be a tout. Plus it's a book season ticket.