Violence after the game woking-dagenham

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

disgraceful scenes after the game, woking and dagenham fans kicking off, smoke bombs, arrests, the lot.. still going on now by all the police sirens i can here, probably up near tube station now.
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark

Where abouts?
Pondfield Dagger

after submitting my player of year vote in ticket office, I came out, amist mayham

100 or so woking fans heading off to dag east station , however the dagenham fans were heading off home too, they just unintentionally came together, words exchanged by both fans `you want some` .flares thrown by fans from the away end 100% .orange flare hits steward at home turnstile gate, i ducked out out the way of a flare thank god.

scuffles broke out, police interveend, but i'm sure that weren't the end of, as they headed up rainham road to dag east station.
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARNU

There was Some little fat blob from Woking with a hat on giving it the biggun to a 12 yr old who in fairness stood his ground and fatty did nothing. It was hardly WestHam Millwall from what I saw. Must of carried on as 3 plod cars came past us at the Eastbrook. The sensible fans walked out across pond field park with no issues.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

There was group of Stone Island clad children behind the Bury Road End goal in the second half. Didn't seem that interested in the game and one kept talking on his phone while covering his mouth with his hand.
There was something a bit suspicious about them.
Alan

Looks like safety officer was right about not letting Home fans in the A13 stand after all.
RM1Dagger

Yeah I looked at their following and thought we could of easily gone in the A13 but as you say Alan it's hard to argue given what happened. I didn't like their fans, some you 'warm' to a bit but not these. Hope they go down...
Now the SE27 Dagger
triplescarf

I couldn't make it to the game today (I tried, and got stuck in traffic, so turned back). It gives me pause about bringing my boy to any more games. I don't understand the mentality of people that turn up seemingly just to behave like that. And I don't mean this in a derogatory sense, but at this level of football, too? Madness.
stanton101

Spoke to a Woking fan after the game and he told me he's seen that a few times this season with the little boys brigade. He also said how ashamed he was.
Sad really after what was a decent match.