Player of the season.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Considering I thought he was a fat useless plank last season I think I'd have to give it to Jake Howells for by and large proving me wrong.

Robson and Baucaud got to be in the frame too I'd have thought.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

Cousins wins it for me, has kept us in many games. Robson second and Fejiri third.
DI Mike Dashwood

Cousins, Robson, Boucs, Fejiri, Howells. Take three from that 5 I would say.
DaggerJoel11

Went for Robson first, most consistent and largely solid. Cousins second but could've easily nicked it, and even though he's probably the most talented, because he was virtually non-existent from August to December, Fej third.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
ThatRoundThing

DaggerJoel11 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:55 pm Went for Robson first, most consistent and largely solid. Cousins second but could've easily nicked it, and even though he's probably the most talented, because he was virtually non-existent from August to December, Fej third.

Have to agree 100% with Joel’s order of choices.
NBDag

Cousins is the runaway winner for sure, Robson will be my second choice. As for third- Fey has been good since the end of Jan but it’s player of the season and he wasn’t playing enough at the start of the year. I would want to pick someone who has had the biggest contribution to our whole season, which is hard to do given our circumstances. Think I would say Boucaud is the one that fits the bill there the most.
Mark

Robson has been very good other than a mid season lull which applies to several. Cousins was consistently good through the tough times. He made a few cock ups, normally poor choices about whether to leave his line, but what gk doesn't. Cousins Boucaud Robson my top 3.
TommyD&R

Cousins, Robson, Fejiri for me. Ling would’ve been in with a shout if he stuck around, maybe Ferrier for top three too.
Richie

Another vote for Robson here
daggersjeff

Robson, Howells, Cousins
Jam

Not sure what you lot are watching if you think Howells is somehow in the running for player of the season, he's probably been at fault for half the goals we've conceded this year. Got to be Cousins for me because without him we'd be fighting to stay up.
Adrian

Jam wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:45 am Not sure what you lot are watching if you think Howells is somehow in the running for player of the season, he's probably been at fault for half the goals we've conceded this year. Got to be Cousins for me because without him we'd be fighting to stay up.
Can you give some specific examples of goals he's been at fault for?
shoreyda2nd

The amount of headers/volleys we've conceded that were 5 yards from goal is ridiculous. If cousins ever came to claim a cross and help his defence out he'd be a fairly decent keeper..
Robson for me, Honourable mention to Boucs.
Pondfield Dagger

1. Cousins
2. Robson
3. Fejiri
DI Mike Dashwood

Interesting Jam as I have seen 25 odd games this Year and off top of head can't remember Howells being at fault directly for any goals.

Meanwhile you have gone for someone directly at fault for the last goal we conceded ironically.

Everyone sees things differently I guess.