Dreadful

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

Long run, we'll be fine.

We've been at our best this season when we've had a front 3 of Hines, Murphy and Elito, with Ogogo, Howell and Bingham behind. Obafemi also filled in well on one side in numerous games and I'm expecting him to push on next season when he gets his match fitness back in pre season.

Wayne will have learned alot this season about where we've done well and what areas we need to improve. I've also been impressed with his transfer dealings. Hines, Murphy, Saah and Obafemi represented a very good summer window. I think the players he has offloaded to streamline our squad have been good. I also think he has loaned in some very competent players in D'Ath and Norris. Azeez has shown glimpses but lacked the consistency to play at this level. Samuel being injured was a real shame as in the short cameo he had, I thought he had the stature and confidence about him to really do something. Hard to judge Turgott at this point and I'd say the only real flop has been Dickson.

I think Wayne will improve the squad further in the summer and we'll be good to go. Ultimately at the moment, we're a little under strength (even further now Doe is banned), we've lost our identity in our play a touch (which will be rediscovered throughout pre season I imagine).

I'm quietly confident for another good season come August.
Richie

I still think Dickson will come good. Came in without a pre-season and am expecting him to look far better next season after a months hard graft
SUSSEX DAGGER

Well if we keep the spine of this squad together then i have seen nothing to worry us next season.

Another footnote to yesterday which seems to have been forgotten what the hell was Matt Saunders thinking of when he headed that back towards Lewey, all that followed was as a direct result of a poor header back when under no pressure. He had a good half in my book but cant excuse that.
IanC

Thats what i thought too and it never got mentioned.dogshite of an header.