Singh must go.

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
RampantDuke

I'm sorry but that was absolutely disgraceful tonight. He's been in charge for 1 games now and I am not seeing a 'singhle' improvement. His tactics were inept, he didn't make enough subs, he left it too late to change the game, his half time team talk was poor and his hair looked a bit long. Tonight we all suffered the embarrassment of losing to a team just 5 leagues above us and it can't go on. In 35 years of watching the Daggers I have probably only seen 950 performances worse than that. The board need to take a long hard look at themselves and re-appoint John Still for the 4th time to try and save our season which has rapidly declined over the past few hours. #Singhwhenwerelosing
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Auntie Merge

Personally I think you're being a bit harsh.
His first game in charge.
He has a very strong handshake.
Maybe a bit quiet and not enough shouting at the players. He needs to be practiced at shouting
GLEN, GLEN, GLENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. and PICK THE BALL UP very loudly.

LOVELY to see a very fit Glen Southam come on as sub, and for that reason I think Singh should get another game. Perhaps John Still can come back as his assistant?
Daggernewbie

RampantDuke wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 pm I'm sorry but that was absolutely disgraceful tonight. He's been in charge for 1 games now and I am not seeing a 'singhle' improvement. His tactics were inept, he didn't make enough subs, he left it too late to change the game, his half time team talk was poor and his hair looked a bit long. Tonight we all suffered the embarrassment of losing to a team just 5 leagues above us and it can't go on. In 35 years of watching the Daggers I have probably only seen 950 performances worse than that. The board need to take a long hard look at themselves and re-appoint John Still for the 4th time to try and save our season which has rapidly declined over the past few hours. #Singhwhenwerelosing
Now come on Rampant with all the injuries,suspensions and England C international call up he was lucky to put a team out.My only criticism was he never played two goal keepers which we have been crying out for apart from that not a bad effort.But can we afford to sack him have to wait until Saturday to see.
GaryS

I was not allowed to pick the team or do the tactics in the end.

The coaching staff said no to keeping a man up top when we have corners.

Not until we strengthen after we get a new investor hopefully.

Jokes aside the boys done really well and we should of been ahead at HT.

Players can't hear you on the pitch and its over in a second.

The boys listened and I hope we can keep hold off most of them as they will go far...