FAO Admin

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Last night, Russ Elmes was accused of being the person who asked you to make the infamous post on here.

Given you previously said you couldnt remember who had asked / made you - I wonder if this has helped jog your memory.

Russ is a good, in fact top bloke so I'm hoping his name can be swiftly cleared.
Alan

I think there’s more than one admin on the site, but assume you mean Auntie Merge.

What was actually said?
NBDag

Her couldn’t remember excuse was, as we all know, a cop out to protect her mates when she had been caught spreading fibs. She won’t ever “remember” because she doesn’t want to.
Auntie Merge

dagger4eva wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:07 pm Last night, Russ Elmes was accused of being the person who asked you to make the infamous post on here.

Given you previously said you couldnt remember who had asked / made you - I wonder if this has helped jog your memory.

Russ is a good, in fact top bloke so I'm hoping his name can be swiftly cleared.
I have not said that Russell was the person behind the post.

I still cannot remember who was behind the post, even though they dictated the post to me word for word. I have also tried to check my phone logs for that day, and having changed phones twice since then, I no longer have information of who phoned me at that time.

I can’t believe we are still talking about emails. The situation at the club is critical; why aren’t we all pulling together to save the club?
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 pm
dagger4eva wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:07 pm Last night, Russ Elmes was accused of being the person who asked you to make the infamous post on here.

I still cannot remember who was behind the post, even though they dictated the post to me word for word. I have also tried to check my phone logs for that day, and having changed phones twice since then, I no longer have information of who phoned me at that time.

I can’t believe we are still talking about emails. The situation at the club is critical; why aren’t we all pulling together to save the club?
It was specifically stated last night that you had told Tony Payne that it was Russell Elmes that dictated the post to you.

Further to this I believe you told him this just a couple of weeks ago after the Chester game, and that you had also tried to show him the call logs on your phone, but unfortunately he didn't have his glasses with him and couldn't see it.

The reason we are all still talking about emails you would know had you been at the forum last night.

To spell this out, we have had several interested investors look at the club. To date no-one has taken it past the point where they try to understand why Glyn Hopkin pulled out. Until we can demonstrate that we have addressed that (which is "the cancer that we have got within our club" - not Russell) we are unlikely to get any investment.

If we don't get investment the club dies.

That could as soon as April, or in the Summer.

So if you could "remember" that would be really handy.
Auntie Merge

I do not have phone logs, I was showing Tony a text from glyn.

I could not show him phone logs because I do not have them.

I m pretty sure no investor is going to be impressed with the lack of interest from supporters to save the club. We were all moving forward until this Ill advised forum from last night.
Diggerthedog

Mike the Dagger wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:24 pm
Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 pm

It was specifically stated last night that you had told Tony Payne that it was Russell Elmes that dictated the post to you.

Further to this I believe you told him this just a couple of weeks ago after the Chester game, and that you had also tried to show him the call logs on your phone, but unfortunately he didn't have his glasses with him and couldn't see it.

The reason we are all still talking about emails you would know had you been at the forum last night.

To spell this out, we have had several interested investors look at the club. To date no-one has taken it past the point where they try to understand why Glyn Hopkin pulled out. Until we can demonstrate that we have addressed that (which is "the cancer that we have got within our club" - not Russell) we are unlikely to get any investment.

If we don't get investment the club dies.

That could as soon as April, or in the Summer.

So if you could "remember" that would be really handy.
If this is the case why don't the board stop providing you with emails/letters to keep lighting fires?
Alan

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:46 pm I do not have phone logs, I was showing Tony a text from glyn.

I could not show him phone logs because I do not have them.

I m pretty sure no investor is going to be impressed with the lack of interest from supporters to save the club. We were all moving forward until this Ill advised forum from last night.
But do you accept that you told Tony Payne that Russell was the person who dictated the post regarding the broadcast email, or is Tony wrong about that?
Auntie Merge

No. I do not accept that. I could not have told Tony Payne that because it is not true.
I do not recall who dictated the information to me.
Alan

Just so as I understand this: you do not recall who dictated the post that you made, but you have sufficient recollection of your conversations with Tony Payne to say that you did not tell him who had dictated the post and so his version of events, if they are what has been posted here, is not true?
Auntie Merge

This constant interrogation of someone who is still receiving on going medical treatment for a head injury is now moving into bullying and harassment

I have given my response. I will not be answering any more posts on the subject.
dagger4eva

Im glad we cleared that one up then lolz
Grimsweeper

NK admin?
Mike the Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm This constant interrogation of someone who is still receiving on going medical treatment for a head injury is now moving into bullying and harassment

I have given my response. I will not be answering any more posts on the subject.
So predictable.

This is killing the club.

Edited by admin. That was really not appropriate.
BB-Dagger

Auntie Merge wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm This constant interrogation of someone who is still receiving on going medical treatment for a head injury is now moving into bullying and harassment

Bullying and harassment!!!
Wasn’t this just what this “fake” email was?
And as for not being able to remember who dictated word for word what to put in the afore mentioned email.... b0llocks!
How could such dictation be forgotten on such an accusation, remember the old saying “when your in a deep hole stop digging”

Oh I’ve got a head injury..... oh I’m a woman... oh I’m being harassed! Deal with it and either start telling the truth or just get away from this club, your full of BS