When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Adrian
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Adrian » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 pm

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 pm
I guessed for a long time they dont speak for you Mike , nearly as long as i have been trying to work out who you speak for
Himself?

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2004
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Mike the Dagger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 pm

Adrian wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 pm
I guessed for a long time they dont speak for you Mike , nearly as long as i have been trying to work out who you speak for
Himself?
Correct!

:thumbu:

It is possible to talk to all parties and reach logical conclusions on things. Try it.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Daggernewbie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 am

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:19 pm
Adrian wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:11 pm
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:09 pm
I guessed for a long time they dont speak for you Mike , nearly as long as i have been trying to work out who you speak for
Himself?
Correct!

:thumbu:

It is possible to talk to all parties and reach logical conclusions on things. Try it.
Yes but the board have to make the 1st move and give a date ( I heard Dave is on holiday at the moment that`s why I said 1st. ) for all parties to sit around the table and talk so the balls in their court on that one.

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 am

Daggernewbie:you’ve misread Mike’s post. It referred to individuals making up their minds.

Still no reply to my question about membership numbers and donations.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Daggernewbie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am

Alan wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 am
Daggernewbie:you’ve misread Mike’s post. It referred to individuals making up their minds.

Still no reply to my question about membership numbers and donations.
Oh Ok as for your question I will answer it as soon as I get the answers I`ve asked Russell for like the membership numbers OK

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Daggernewbie wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:50 am
Alan wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:27 am
Daggernewbie:you’ve misread Mike’s post. It referred to individuals making up their minds.

Still no reply to my question about membership numbers and donations.
Oh Ok as for your question I will answer it as soon as I get the answers I`ve asked Russell for like the membership numbers OK
Any update on this?

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Alan wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Serious questions:

How many paying members of the supporters club are there?

Russell said that when Garry Hill left the supporters club donated money to the club because of the situation it was in financially. Has it donated anything since the news of our current troubles broke? If not, can it and will it?
Any update on when you will be able to answer this, Daggernewbie? You said you were going to respond once you had heard from Russell, but that was over a week ago now.

dagger4eva
Posts: 1502
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by dagger4eva » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:55 pm

I guess it can safely be assumed that the answer to the title of this thread is never.

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Its not nitpicking, it’s quite straightforward. It was straightforward enough that a member of the supporters club committee, Daggernewbie, said he was going to get the answers and respond.

After all, as was said in the podcast, there’s no point the supporters club having money in the bank if there’s no club to support, is there?

Sagres
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Sagres » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Alan has asked a very straightforward question that should have been answered very easily cannot see what the big delay or secret is.
"How many supporter club members are there?"

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:35 am

Sagres wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:53 pm
Alan has asked a very straightforward question that should have been answered very easily cannot see what the big delay or secret is.
"How many supporter club members are there?"
I also asked if the supporters club has donated anything to the club since the current financial plight became known, if not, can it?

It really isn’t nitpicking.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 715
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Daggernewbie » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Right the answer to you about membership numbers if you are a supporters club member you have all the information you need in the AGM packs you get every year and as we had a couple of requests from the club they needed to be discussed by the committee and we agreed to help the club out with some of the costs of the West Ham fund raising game.
Last edited by Daggernewbie on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:41 pm

Strangely evasive on quite simple questions, what on earth is there to hide?

User avatar
ThatRoundThing
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:40 am

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by ThatRoundThing » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:57 pm

I don’t find the answer evasive at all. I am a former member of the Supporters Club but also not a Full Member of the Football Club. In both cases I am quite happy not knowing their membership or financial position.
My last balance sheet from the Supporters Club wasn’t showing any huge cash in bank balance. I would suspect that their membership would follow a drop in numbers in relationship to falling football club attendances.

Alan
Posts: 971
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Re: When will everyone stop nit picking etc. and move forward ?

Post by Alan » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:06 pm

He said he was getting the figures and would answer the questions. He’s posted a response without any figures. You might not find that evasive, many would.

Post Reply