Superb Lads!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggersjeff

Well done today Lads!!! everyone expected another kicking today and the Daggers spirit has stepped up!

Well done to all that made the journey!!
Auntie Merge

Fantastic result. Great to see we came out fighting.

Half right on my prediction.

Proud to be a Dagger.
Auntie Merge

And all those who bet against us.....

:lol:
Alan

Superb result. Well done boys.
RayleighDagger1986

Superb performance. Everyone played there part. I'd like to see the same elenlcen start next week.
Did we miss Boucs.......NO!!!
daggersjeff

RayleighDagger1986

Thanks DaggersJeff.
But did we miss him.....
RayleighDagger1986

Thanks DaggersJeff.
But did we miss him.....
IanC

Gave me immense pride listening to that on bbc radio,we sounded magnificent to a man and especially Fe who has really stepped up.To hear two locals on comms saying how well we were doing all through the game,was music to my ears.A great result after the last couple of weeks and our club has got a bit of pride back,lets hope we can have a decent run now.Huge Huge praise to the magnificent 82 fans that made the long journey too,so glad your efforts were reawarded.Onwards and upwards,COYD`s
RayleighDagger1986

It was Superb Ian as you described.
But lets not get too carried away. Torquay are where they are. So lets get back to 3 more points next week and put together a run with the squad we have. I do fear though that Fejiri has put himself in the shop window with that performance.
Special mention to Adams. Been out of the team for a while but after that today, must start against Chester even if Boucs was not suspended
Chalky69

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! What a great surprise. Bring on Dover. But who is Elliot Bonos.
(see Whitely scored)
dagger4eva

Dont forget we also hit the bar twice and had 1 disallowed.

Back to 4 points off the playoffs which in reality are just a pipe dream at this stage. If nothing else though, a result today must surely give the few remaining players we have left huge encouragement
ARNU

Excellent job by management , staff , MD and players and of course the 82 that bothered. I'd have thought there was more chance of seeing the queens knickers than a Dagenham win today.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
durnzo

ARNU wrote:Excellent job by management , staff , MD and players and of course the 82 that bothered. I'd have thought there was more chance of seeing the queens knickers than a Dagenham win today.

The queens knickers!! What a grim thought!! The result is just what the doctor ordered, its been far tood depdepressing lately.
RobertDRFC

Chalky69 wrote:Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! What a great surprise. Bring on Dover. But who is Elliot Bonos.
(see Whitely scored)
It's meant to be Elliot Bonds, has come in from the Academy. Plays midfield.