Do we need to send out a search party?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Anyone heard from steeevooo??

I hope the SSD haven't got him.
InTheKnow

Someone must have heard from him?
steeevooo

Mike the Dagger wrote:Anyone heard from steeevooo??

I hope the SSD haven't got him.
Aww, sorry Mikey baby, have you been missing me? xx

Seriously though - WTF?? It's posts like this that can make you seem like a real twit sometimes.

If you must know, since I last signed onto the forum, I've been working 14 hour days to ensure a work project got completed and submitted on time, had other social commitments, been visiting a relative in hospital who is critically ill and also been preparing to undergo an operation myself this week. Funnily enough, with all of that going on, logging into "Views From The Sieve" hasn't been particularly high on either my priorities or even my thought process. However, that's fine - feel free to use that as a stick to beat me with if it makes you happy.

Also yes, I am aware that there is an interview with Thommo out there. No, I haven't had the opportunity to listen to it. Yes, I am aware that there are numerous threads and posts on here that are unread by me at the moment. No, I don't intend to read every single one of them. Feel free to hold that against me too if you wish.

Believe it or not, some people do actually have lives outside of this forum, and don't revolve their lives around it. That may mean that people don't log on every single day to microscopically read and analyse every single post.
Mike the Dagger

Phew, thank goodness you are safe.
Lcbdagger

Good news Steve... wait a few days and the number of unread threads is likely to go down due to deletions
Mike the Dagger

True, but worth reading the "banning orders" thread. There are a few loose ends in there.