Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Apparently Ebbsfleet do...

Boo hoo hoo :(

https://www.daggers.co.uk/news/-L5TTxvENi9ilJeCd4_t
Diggerthedog

Contributed nothing since August, bye.
lupins

The sort of response that in our current Club predicament sums up that in life supporters often get what they deserve

Thanks Corey I hope you go on to bigger and better things yet you certainly have the talent to do so
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote:The sort of response that in our current Club predicament sums up that in life supporters often get what they deserve

Thanks Corey I hope you go on to bigger and better things yet you certainly have the talent to do so
Perhaps if he had not been sulking the last four months he would get a better send off. Takes two to tango. Understand he got a dressing down from the manager and ever since has a bit like hopkin taken his ball and ****** off.
dagger4eva

lupins wrote:The sort of response that in our current Club predicament sums up that in life supporters often get what they deserve

I'd usually be inclined to agree with this but something has clearly been up with Corey for a number of months now.

Whether it was a fall out with Stilly, the disappointment of not getting a big money transfer, the current club predicament - or a combination of all 3 - he has been a complete shadow of the player we know he's capable of.

That said, I expect to see a lot more of his name on the score sheet again now he's gone!
daggersjeff

Not been the same player since JMD carried him last season!
:pilot:
ARNU

Bags of talent but for whatever reason has been pretty ineffective. If he's sulking then he shouldn't be picked, if he wanted a big move( ebbsfleet ain't) he'd have carried on playing like he did last season and impressed someone big. Good luck to him, hope he gets back to his old self.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NBDag

Hope with all these players we’ve let go that we have still whacked in a sell on clause. No way these players will be at the same clubs come August.
dagger4eva

Expect another to sign for Sutton any time now

Will be either cheek or Fejiri

Going to be an exremeley painful end to the season!
Diggerthedog

According to sources Cheek turned down Sutton last week, lives in Colchester and does not want the commute. Fejiri it is then.
TommyD&R

NBDag wrote:Hope with all these players we’ve let go that we have still whacked in a sell on clause. No way these players will be at the same clubs come August.
Hadn’t actually thought of this, really good point. You’d hope they have put some sort of clause in because the players that have gone are worth a lot more than the prices they’ve supposedly gone for
Diggerthedog

Doubt there is much of a sell on clause, in our position you take what you can. If there is it will be tiny.
IanC

No one for Andre yet then!
Mike the Dagger

Diggerthedog wrote:Doubt there is much of a sell on clause, in our position you take what you can. If there is it will be tiny.
Good inside information.

I take it you negotiate a lot of football transfers then?
dagger4eva

Ok maybe we arent losing another just yet after all

Sutton just announced signing of another striker from Barrow.