Links

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Auntie Merge

If anyone has any links to regular daggers webpages/ blogs/podcasts etc can you please post them in this thread.

Also any links to other clubs forums. (Although I’ve got a load of bookmarks already)

I’ll aim to highlight them in the new software.
Thanks.
DaggerJoel11

Don't know of many, but for years I have been running a Daggers website with match reports and blog posts called dagnificent, which can be found at dagnificent.weebly.com
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
durnzo

Good little site that. Very well written. Well played!!
Auntie Merge

DaggerJoel11 wrote:Don't know of many, but for years I have been running a Daggers website with match reports and blog posts called dagnificent, which can be found at dagnificent.weebly.com
Thanks. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Anyone else?
Cockney Byrites

https://cockneybyritesagameofheadersand ... press.com/ here is my blog site, although not exclusively Daggers.
nomis

Not so much a Daggers website but there is a very good website with season by season stats of past Daggers results called http://www.theresultsarchieve.com

You can check out past results for Dagenham , Dagenham & Redbridge , Redbridge Forest , Walthamstow Avenue etc and loads of other non league teams from bygone days

Well worth checking out
Dr Monkatron

nomis wrote:Not so much a Daggers website but there is a very good website with season by season stats of past Daggers results called http://www.theresultsarchieve.com

You can check out past results for Dagenham , Dagenham & Redbridge , Redbridge Forest , Walthamstow Avenue etc and loads of other non league teams from bygone days

Well worth checking out
That's my favourite site. Spend hours on there looking at stuffs for the podcast. Next seasons podcasts will use this site more. Couldn't recommend this site more. Love it.
Dagenham92

Looks like a good site. I’ll check it out more.
daggersjeff

Is DiggerDagger still going?
Diggerthedog

Nah the bloke who runs it is scared of posting an opinion, proper snowflake.
admin
Site Admin

Digger Dagger will be added.

Any more links?
admin
Site Admin

Forum links have now been added here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3159

If there are any more to be added, please either post below or PM admin.

Thanks.