What changes would you make if you took over the club ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Voice of reason

NickMurphy wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
Get a proper commercial manager.

Have a better PR operation.

Yes and yes.

I understand that we have budgetary constraints (although apparently not on recent evidence) but get two people good at these two things and they pay back their salary comfortably in the long run.
Agree with both of you but would anyone with something about them be able to work under Thommo?
Yes he loves the club but I have found him a combination of arrogance and incompetence on occasion
At other times he can be fine but most of us will have had the misfortune of working for a capricious and angry boss at some point
Good people don't stay for long if their boss is not supportive
Dagger42

Bring back shop in ground on matchday, sure club misses passing trade since this shut.
Dagger42

Dagger42 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am Stick the away fans in the Bury Road end and let the home fans in sieve access to the bar. Line the drinks up ready for sale at half time buy one pint get one free. Bring back old crest but take off heraldry just have shield but make it larger.
Referring to the above post from Feb 15. Following club announcement yesterday, does this mean i am entitled to commission on shirt sales LOL.