Banning orders

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
daggerfirst
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by daggerfirst » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Blackie645 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:36 pm
we Have a Thompson lover on our forum, you r the one that’s should go, bye

I care about the club. I think some of our supporters couldn’t give a flying ****** about the club as long as they have there vendetta.
The club bans the flag owner. The club is looking for new investment. Any action you take against Thompson now will kill this club and you can kiss any investment away.

Daggernewbie
Posts: 747
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Daggernewbie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:48 pm

daggerfirst wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:38 pm
Blackie645 wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:36 pm
we Have a Thompson lover on our forum, you r the one that’s should go, bye

I care about the club. I think some of our supporters couldn’t give a flying **** about the club as long as they have there vendetta.
The club bans the flag owner. The club is looking for new investment. Any action you take against Thompson now will kill this club and you can kiss any investment away.
Have you read the posts on A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.26 w/ Steve Thompson the person banned wrote this ( taken a part of his reply ) I've already stated in another thread that my personal opinion is that the flags have probably run their course, but I am powerless to stop owners of other flags continuing if they so wish.

RampantDuke
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by RampantDuke » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Christ on a bike with clips!!

Each day another part of me dies inside reading all this and seeing what is going on. Both sides seem hell bent on destroying the club. If you ever wondered how conflicts escalate into wars then read this forum over the past few weeks. Where does it end? :banghead:

RampantDuke
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by RampantDuke » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:30 pm

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm
Clearly Thommo should not have spoken to Steveooo like this, or to anyone else for that matter. I would imagine whether people like him or not though, Thommo is probably hurting and under more pressure than anyone here so is probably a bit on edge at the moment?? I know there are times in life when I have said and done things I would obviously not do again in hindsight, but maybe others on here believe their own sh1t don't smell, as it sometimes seems that way. I don't know what the conversation or incident was over, so hard to comment, but maybe he wanted to speak to Steveooo in person to try and iron things out rather than do what everyone else on here does and sit and debate things on here rather than do anything in person??

Clearly something did happen as others on here have confirmed it, but be interested at what time and how many beers Thommo had had. I, and others on here, had a conversation with him, and the Chairman, in the Top Bar at about 8.20pm on Saturday and he didn't seem drunk in anyway at all (although maybe I just didn't pick up on it as I was)!!!!

With regards to the Everton incident, ironically the person who had the run in that day with Thommo was one of those having an amicable conversation with him on Saturday night when I left. Well it was amicable up to the point I left the room anyway ha ha.
As you well know Michael I am not a man who holds a grudge ;-)

Daggernewbie
Posts: 747
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Daggernewbie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm

RampantDuke wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm
Christ on a bike with clips!!

Each day another part of me dies inside reading all this and seeing what is going on. Both sides seem hell bent on destroying the club. If you ever wondered how conflicts escalate into wars then read this forum over the past few weeks. Where does it end? :banghead:
Wish I knew but now Steve has stoked the fire even more by the complete ban. Like you and many others we want an end to it all this.

The Romford Dagger
Posts: 1156
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by The Romford Dagger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 am

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:27 am
TomMc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote: Interesting mike said it was nobody on here who asked him to remove it. A strange lie.
Board member = someone that is on the Board of Directors at D&RFC

Not "someone that's registered on a message board".
I think our Ipswich friend has spent too much time consorting with farmers.

I’m from Romford.

The Romford Dagger
Posts: 1156
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:15 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by The Romford Dagger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 am

Daggernewbie wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm
Steevvoo has given permission for this to be posted.Please note there is no reason given for the ban or how long the ban lasts.Is this pettiness on behalf of our MD for not talking to him also does this mean that he doesn`t need a reason to ban you now.
Staggering.

How can anyone support Thommo when he does stuff like this.

Grimsweeper
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Grimsweeper » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:20 am

Did he have "no reason"?

NBDag
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by NBDag » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:59 am

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:09 am
Daggernewbie wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm
Steevvoo has given permission for this to be posted.Please note there is no reason given for the ban or how long the ban lasts.Is this pettiness on behalf of our MD for not talking to him also does this mean that he doesn`t need a reason to ban you now.
Staggering.

How can anyone support Thommo when he does stuff like this.
Because he’s also the man that has put 50k of his own money into the club in the past few weeks, and also has previously secured his house against the club’s debts. Good decisions, bad decisions irrespective. He cares about this club and deserves our support during these times. If he wants to ban someone from a business he runs then he can do so. If Steveooo thinks his ban is unwarranted, then he can go into any business and hold up a sign saying that the manager of this business is a so and so then refuse to talk to the manager when they approach you. Can’t see them handing him out a loyalty card for his troubles.

I’ve never really had anything against the NK flag, actually quite like how it’s become a staple of most away days I go on. But if you want to have a dig at someone, don’t be upset if they get you back and go one up in doing so.

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2623
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Diggerthedog » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am

Point is there is no valid reason for this ban, it's just typical Thompson mentality. I actually for sorry for him, Pathetic sad little man.

Thompson is a cancer nothing else. He has paid himself handsomely over the years to be able to afford a £50k investment. His time will come when he lease expects it, Time is ticking Mr MD.

Thompson Out.

NBDag
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by NBDag » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:45 am

I’m pretty sure acting like an arse to the manager is a valid reason. As I said, go and act in that manner in someone else’s place of work. You wouldn’t be surprised if they banned you from their business. I’ve seen your maths skills in previous posts so let’s make this 50k seem a bit more understandable. I believe Thommo is on like 200k a year (Can’t remember for the life of me where I’ve seen this but this is what I’ve been living under the impression of). So 50k is 25% of his annual wage. Would you take a 25% hit of your pay to help the company you work for?

BB-Dagger
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:32 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by BB-Dagger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 am

I’m looking at this as someone who was obviously not present at this incident but here is my view of events......
Since at least October the board have been requesting that the flags causing upset with mr humpkin be put away to stop the afore mentioned person sulking and walking away taking his ball with him.... after recent revelations regarding our finances there is no doubt that there is an awful lot of stress around the club, so here is my take on it,

Mr T spots one of the flag owners in the club bar and approaches him to ask a question, the flag owner ignores him of says go away so after a cpl of attempts Mr T gets the hump and kicks the flag owner out of the club, all plausible and from my point of view reasonable, my question is why didn’t the flag owners want to talk, was it through the embarrassment of knowing their actions could have caused the clubs problems and they had no answer for reasons the still insisted on displaying the flags other than to cause maximum embarrassment to Mr T ?
Being neutral in this my opinion is that the flag owners are arseholes for continuing there display and the directors are unskilled in there approach to club supporters. The only way to rectify this is for them to sit down and discuss in a proper manner without alcohol being consumed beforehand.
As previously stated I don’t know this steeeevo but if asked who I would trust in saving the club from its present situation I would just say Mr T, solely because of his long term association with the club.

InTheKnow
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by InTheKnow » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:22 am

According to the last set of accounts the members received, I’d say £50k iwould be nearer a whole year’s earnings for him not 25%.

NBDag
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by NBDag » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:37 am

InTheKnow wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:22 am
According to the last set of accounts the members received, I’d say £50k iwould be nearer a whole year’s earnings for him not 25%.
Then if this is the case, I’ll ask Diggerthedog if he would give up his entire annual salary to help out his employer. But funnily enough I still think that McDonald’s won’t be receiving a penny back :whistle:

Daggernewbie
Posts: 747
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Daggernewbie » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:44 am

BB-Dagger wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:20 am
I’m looking at this as someone who was obviously not present at this incident but here is my view of events......
Since at least October the board have been requesting that the flags causing upset with mr humpkin be put away to stop the afore mentioned person sulking and walking away taking his ball with him.... after recent revelations regarding our finances there is no doubt that there is an awful lot of stress around the club, so here is my take on it,

Mr T spots one of the flag owners in the club bar and approaches him to ask a question, the flag owner ignores him of says go away so after a cpl of attempts Mr T gets the hump and kicks the flag owner out of the club, all plausible and from my point of view reasonable, my question is why didn’t the flag owners want to talk, was it through the embarrassment of knowing their actions could have caused the clubs problems and they had no answer for reasons the still insisted on displaying the flags other than to cause maximum embarrassment to Mr T ?
Being neutral in this my opinion is that the flag owners are arseholes for continuing there display and the directors are unskilled in there approach to club supporters. The only way to rectify this is for them to sit down and discuss in a proper manner without alcohol being consumed beforehand.
As previously stated I don’t know this steeeevo but if asked who I would trust in saving the club from its present situation I would just say Mr T, solely because of his long term association with the club.
I`m not going to correct you on a couple of things you have mentioned but this one I will ,I`ve taken this from a reply Steve said before the ban it`s on A Game Of Headers & Volleys Ep.26 w/ Steve Thompson ( taken a part of his reply )" I've already stated in another thread that my personal opinion is that the flags have probably run their course, but I am powerless to stop owners of other flags continuing if they so wish".So does this not show that Steve is not interested in the flags no more.

Post Reply