Banning orders

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Post Reply
dagger4eva
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by dagger4eva » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 am

Ok - so let me re-phrase your post.

I suggested that Glyn might be having second thoughts and he was unlikely to do that, when you have a supporter who dared to put up an opinion piece on his very own website which every supporter who read it 'appeared' to agree with unanimously.

Im sorry Suzanne - I know you probably asked him to take it offline in good faith but it smacks of the very North Korean-esque behaviour thats been criticised of late.

Equally as disappointed in Mike for agreeing to remove it.

TomMc
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by TomMc » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:40 am

The Romford Dagger wrote: Interesting mike said it was nobody on here who asked him to remove it. A strange lie.
Board member = someone that is on the Board of Directors at D&RFC

Not "someone that's registered on a message board".

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Diggerthedog » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:43 am

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Daggernewbie wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Think you all need to move on now. Nothing will change the current scenario, what's happened is history time to build for the future.
I agree with you lets move forward but you more than likely still get certain people that will keep going on about the flags.
Funny how we always reach the "lets move on" point just when the argument is heading the other way....
How's it heading either way? There are no winners here, can't wait for this all to be sorted budget wise and we can then move on.

Bring back the days where we actually lived within our means at this level and we're still very competitive. Macclesfield are up there and with a chance on a budget a quarter of what we have/had, it can be done.

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Banning orders

Post by Mike the Dagger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:23 am

Diggerthedog wrote:
Bring back the days where we actually lived within our means at this level and we're still very competitive. Macclesfield are up there and with a chance on a budget a quarter of what we have/had, it can be done.
This Macclesfield?

https://www.macclesfield-express.co.uk/ ... y-14264168

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Banning orders

Post by Mike the Dagger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:26 am

dagger4eva wrote:Ok - so let me re-phrase your post.

I suggested that Glyn might be having second thoughts and he was unlikely to do that, when you have a supporter who dared to put up an opinion piece on his very own website which every supporter who read it 'appeared' to agree with unanimously.

Im sorry Suzanne - I know you probably asked him to take it offline in good faith but it smacks of the very North Korean-esque behaviour thats been criticised of late.

Equally as disappointed in Mike for agreeing to remove it.
I was told Glyn was reconsidering, and that article was the reason he wouldn't com e back so I took it down under protest as I was asked to.

Things have moved on, so no point putting it back now without significant updates.

User avatar
Mike the Dagger
Posts: 2093
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 am
Contact:

Re: Banning orders

Post by Mike the Dagger » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:27 am

TomMc wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote: Interesting mike said it was nobody on here who asked him to remove it. A strange lie.
Board member = someone that is on the Board of Directors at D&RFC

Not "someone that's registered on a message board".
I think our Ipswich friend has spent too much time consorting with farmers.

dagger4eva
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by dagger4eva » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:31 am

Mike the Dagger wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Ok - so let me re-phrase your post.

I suggested that Glyn might be having second thoughts and he was unlikely to do that, when you have a supporter who dared to put up an opinion piece on his very own website which every supporter who read it 'appeared' to agree with unanimously.

Im sorry Suzanne - I know you probably asked him to take it offline in good faith but it smacks of the very North Korean-esque behaviour thats been criticised of late.

Equally as disappointed in Mike for agreeing to remove it.
I was told Glyn was reconsidering, and that article was the reason he wouldn't com e back so I took it down under protest as I was asked to.

Things have moved on, so no point putting it back now without significant updates.
Hilarious - he wouldn't come back because of the article!

Presumably he will now then be returning off the back of you obliging to take it down, although not sure how thing's have moved on exactly...

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:55 pm

It's official Steevvoo has been banned from all future games and the club house. Letter was received in the post.

Nice unity by the MD!

Thompson out

Diggerthedog
Posts: 2543
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Save the daggers - game v West Ham

Post by Diggerthedog » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:09 pm

I won't be buying one unless Steevooo ban gets reversed.

dagger4eva
Posts: 1505
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by dagger4eva » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm

I hope he realises he has probably (and I dont know for sure) ensured a good 20+ other supporters at least all close friends of Steve would I imagine, also no longer attend.
Talk about absolutely shoot yourself in the foot just at the same time you've asked for everyone to rally round.

Utter c u next tuesday!

Diggerdelboy
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:49 am

Re: Save the daggers - game v West Ham

Post by Diggerdelboy » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:16 pm

I'm sure he can speak up for himself, !

daggerfirst
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by daggerfirst » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:21 pm

dagger4eva wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm
I hope he realises he has probably (and I dont know for sure) ensured a good 20+ other supporters at least all close friends of Steve would I imagine, also no longer attend.
Talk about absolutely shoot yourself in the foot just at the same time you've asked for everyone to rally round.

Utter c u next tuesday!
I’ve read loads of things that say the club should of banned the flag owner. Now they have.

Fantastic! Get rid of all the idiots that supported the flags in one go!

Bye.

:bye:

Blackie645
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:29 am

Re: Banning orders

Post by Blackie645 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:36 pm

we Have a Thompson lover on our forum, you r the one that’s should go, bye

Daggernewbie
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:37 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Daggernewbie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm

Steevvoo has given permission for this to be posted.Please note there is no reason given for the ban or how long the ban lasts.Is this pettiness on behalf of our MD for not talking to him also does this mean that he doesn`t need a reason to ban you now.
Attachments
28166682_10155124564006246_367274304191197902_n.jpg

Moody
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Re: Banning orders

Post by Moody » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:36 pm

daggerfirst wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:21 pm
dagger4eva wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 pm
I hope he realises he has probably (and I dont know for sure) ensured a good 20+ other supporters at least all close friends of Steve would I imagine, also no longer attend.
Talk about absolutely shoot yourself in the foot just at the same time you've asked for everyone to rally round.

Utter c u next tuesday!
I’ve read loads of things that say the club should of banned the flag owner. Now they have.

Fantastic! Get rid of all the idiots that supported the flags in one go!

Bye.

:bye:
To my knowledge he is not the owner of the flag that was supposedly racist which was the first arguement later down by Glyn himself at the fans forum...... discuss
Last edited by Moody on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply