Scott Doe

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
NBDag

Are we able to see a copy of this email threatening email action? Would be good to see what they say so at least we can make a comment about something that won’t need editing. Although apparently you’ll get edited even if you don’t make a claim.
admin
Site Admin

It was a text message from the Club.
We cannot post it on here as it is implicit in detail.

Scott Doe left for Personal Reasons.
Talk about his future career and wish him well but please do not speculate or allude in any way to what those reasons are.
dagger4eva

Yeah I agree with admin.

We should stop otherwise run the risk of being accused of contributing to a campaign.

May I take this opportunity to wish Scott well during his stint at Zippos Circus FC.
NBDag

Implicit in detail? Sorry if I’m being stupid but I don’t quite get what you’re trying to say. And if it’s from the club how could they threaten legal action for mentioning allegations about a third party?
Diggerthedog

Hope the club are texting all the claims made via twitter, someone will be busy.
admin
Site Admin

NBDag wrote:Implicit in detail? Sorry if I’m being stupid but I don’t quite get what you’re trying to say. And if it’s from the club how could they threaten legal action for mentioning allegations about a third party?
We’ve been threatened with legal action. Nothing more to say.
NBDag

Seems legitimate then
Diggerthedog

admin wrote:
NBDag wrote:Implicit in detail? Sorry if I’m being stupid but I don’t quite get what you’re trying to say. And if it’s from the club how could they threaten legal action for mentioning allegations about a third party?
We’ve been threatened with legal action. Nothing more to say.
Show me any link in history where legal action has been taken against internet forums and said action was successful.
Dagenham92

EDITED BY ADMIN
Daggernewbie

Say no more
Attachments
Three-Wise-Monkeys-in-the-Internet-Age.jpg
Daggernewbie

Dear Admin are you sure it`s not a fake text from the club ?
RampantDuke

No point in getting the forum into trouble over this. Rumours were rife last Saturday around the club and all this fuss and threats of legal action kind of proves that there must be some substance somewhere. I think the clever money is to smile wryly and move on - just as Scott Doe appears to have done. I don't wish him success at Billericay because it is just a joke project which will eventually come off the rails. I don't begrudge him for taking some easy Tamplin cash in the twilight of his career though.
Broom Broom Broom - Let me hear you say Wayo - Wayo!
Mike the Dagger

Doe to Billericay is no worse than Lee Matthews et al to Hornchurch TBH.

He has a right to earn, good luck to him.

No clue on the rest of it.
The Romford Dagger

Legal action - hahaha.

Never seen a forum successfully sued due to speculation. Merge could’ve just edited it to say ‘allegedly...’.
lupins

Or the posters could refrain from all the cheap shots and tittle tattle and unbelievably poor attempts at "humour"