Team v Aldershot

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Decent enough effort put in but we were outclassed from the start. I gotta be honest I was pretty fed up once aldershot acored. Today was the first ever time I left before the end. I wish I'd watched it at home cos I could've flicked between the game and the olympics from the warmth of my living room. No doubt we'll lose a couple more next week so I can't really see much point watching any more till the mess is sorted out.
See ya!
ARNU

Well I've already paid so if I want to stay at home at least it ain't detrimental to takings. I've watched enough this season to know that today really was a chore , My pals that I bought with me thought it was shit AGAIN so I did my bit there too. Anyone wanna give me £30 for the rest of my season ticket ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Lcbdagger

ARNU wrote:Well I've already paid so if I want to stay at home at least it ain't detrimental to takings. I've watched enough this season to know that today really was a chore , My pals that I bought with me thought it was shit AGAIN so I did my bit there too. Anyone wanna give me £30 for the rest of my season ticket ?
Will take it off you for £30... if you buy mine in return for £35 :grin:
Lcbdagger

On a serious note not too disappointed today... from what I understand the Cheek header first half was onside... We score that who knows how the game pans out

Both goals conceded were defensive mistakes but that's the tale of the season so no arguments regarding the last week... Not a total write off but looking really short of a commanding figure in the middle to partner Robson (what a clearance off the line that man!!) and someone clinical up front to put chances away
Mike the Dagger

ARNU wrote:Well I've already paid so if I want to stay at home at least it ain't detrimental to takings. I've watched enough this season to know that today really was a chore , My pals that I bought with me thought it was shit AGAIN so I did my bit there too. Anyone wanna give me £30 for the rest of my season ticket ?
Thanks for your money, see ya!
ARNU

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Thanks for your money, see ya!
Yeah you already said! Dunno why your getting so shitty with me today was grim , I spose you enjoyed it.Gloomy atmosphere cold miserable and a predictable defeat. Team had a go but really no fun was it ? Seasons done , well scrape by if we can nick another 6-8 points.unless we go bust.in the mean time then you'll have to get a life as well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerJoel11

Don't think we were outclassed at all. Overall they created about three chances (and to be fair took them) and we probably edged it. They just had that bit of clinical quality infront of goal but the effort was superb. I went home happy yesterday because I was expecting a hammering and although we were beaten the team gave everything, which is all you can ask for.

There wasn't really a single player who was poor yesterday. There was a couple of times where Cheek and Sparkes should've been more selfish instead of pulling it across goal but other than that we weren't too bad. Okenabirhie was brilliant, he needed to step up and in recent weeks has, and Pennell looks a different player as a centre back. The work rate from Cheek was good too especially given that he's supposedly in his way out.

So yes a loss, but even with Ling and Ferrier it was going to be an uphill battle, so without them we showed that there is at least something to work with. More importantly, I was just glad that by 8pm we were talking about what happened on the pitch, rather than off it.

Onwards and Upwards - Torquay here we come!
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''