It begins...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Daggernewbie wrote:How many years in the wilderness for us now.
Where is the wilderness exactly? This club was in the Isthmian League 20 years ago. The Football League was an exception, not the rule.

It's about surviving at the moment, once we do that we can look at what happens next.
DI Mike Dashwood

We have been lower than this before playing wise. We came back. We wont' go down (he says) and then we see what happens in the Summer. Maybe something will come up, maybe we will struggle along in bottom half of Conference for a few years. Who knows.
NBDag

One thing I don’t understand is why are we selling them now? The club knew this was coming seeing as his resignation was dated in December. Why not sell Ferrier and Ling in Jan when they could go up the leagues for probably more money than sending them to Orient and Borehamwood?
Mike the Dagger

NBDag wrote:One thing I don’t understand is why are we selling them now? The club knew this was coming seeing as his resignation was dated in December. Why not sell Ferrier and Ling in Jan when they could go up the leagues for probably more money than sending them to Orient and Borehamwood?
You really haven't been paying attention have you?
Daggernewbie

NickMurphy wrote:The real question.

Just how ****** is the Dagenham official calendar for the rest of 2018?
Might be able to buy it now at 75% off
The Romford Dagger

Sad to see.

Cheers Glyn.
Daggernewbie

Mike the Dagger wrote:
Daggernewbie wrote:How many years in the wilderness for us now.
Where is the wilderness exactly? This club was in the Isthmian League 20 years ago. The Football League was an exception, not the rule.

It's about surviving at the moment, once we do that we can look at what happens next.
True but I know we have been spoilt but in most supporters heart the league is where we want to be, but I suppose survival is more important.
daggersjeff

Mike the Dagger wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Losing ARGUABLY our player of the season in early Feb to a two bob club with an average attendance of just over 700. How thoroughly ******** depressing!!
Time for a new flag?

Straight from Glyn's Forecourt, Mike?
dagger4eva

http://www.partydelights.co.uk/product- ... gICU_D_BwE

Anyone wanna chip in and buy a few hundred of these to wave in surrender on Saturday?
Dagdale

I'll tell you what fellow daggers if John Still pulls this off to the rest of the season and we STILL get in the play offs he will have my most highest praises to a human being ever, he's background is first class on 'finding players' and giving them a chance to step up the pyramid. Get going John mate!
NBDag

Mike the Dagger wrote:
NBDag wrote:One thing I don’t understand is why are we selling them now? The club knew this was coming seeing as his resignation was dated in December. Why not sell Ferrier and Ling in Jan when they could go up the leagues for probably more money than sending them to Orient and Borehamwood?
I clearly haven’t because I don’t get what’s wrong with that?
Mike the Dagger

daggersjeff wrote:

Straight from Glyn's Forecourt, Mike?
One careful private owner, honest guv. Never raced or rallied.

Sue me if it ain't true!
SUSSEX DAGGER

NBDag wrote:
Mike the Dagger wrote:
I clearly haven’t because I don’t get what’s wrong with that?
Its simple maths mate they are our biggest earners and we cant afford to pay them, things are desperate.

Dont look like the investors in the failed consortium will be getting their money back anytime soon.

Why would anybody buy it now , nobody is goung to pay a milliion for shares when they will just have to pay tge administrator a fraction and offer creditors 10p in the pound anytime soon
RayleighDagger1986

Is it 10pts deduction if we go into administration.
Sagres

RayleighDagger1986 wrote:Is it 10pts deduction if we go into administration.
Yes