Why ?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

I've got a season ticket and I always go when I can but why would anyone be even the slightest bit enthused at the prospect of attending the alderdhot game when A... we haven't won for 10 games is it ? B.... Its highly likely we'll be able to do anything other than lose heavily cos the players are probably demoralised with the whole situation and we've lost lokko and Doe and the others are crap at defending ? C.....Looks like we're gonna fold.
I've got bt sports I can turn it off at 0-3.

This whole debacle has left even me with a " what's the point" sort of attitude. Call me negative if you want but just my view right now. I don't really go in for all that let's pretend malarkey.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
RayleighDagger1986

Because the club right now needs you, me, everybody
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.72 KiB) Viewed 5113 times
ARNU

Just putting it out there but they haven't needed us enough to keep us in the loop and informed of what looks on the face of it like we're going bust. Their not particularly happy should anyone dare offer any criticism , just the other day Still gets an earful off a tiny handful for a shit display but brands us all as critics like we're supposed to enjoy the dross served up of late. I'm gonna predict a heavy loss and another poor performance.
I'll be there but I can't see much point.
Dagdale

I think the only answer to the thread title is anybody with one ounce of love for the club should go, live television or not and continue to do so. We certainly have over one thousand hard core, opportunities have been lost to raise our crowd over the years through most of the reasons we have highlighted its getting old hat and repetitive and need new ideas and to rally round. Saddest thing is our club could be leaders with a twelve gap lead with a month to go and would our gates succeed 2,000? We have a crutch to go on right now, were not in debt were even keel, there be changes in personal no doubt and we all hope it'll come without heavy impact to the team's status, were down but not buried by far, every one of us still needs to do what we've been good at for ages watching a little unfashionable real heart of the community club trying to match the bigger boys and one day, were do it.
ARNU

I'll be there. Nailed on defeat though.
Daggernewbie

I be there as well because I`m a glutton for punishment like today all the way to Halifax only for the game to be called off so we caught the second half at Ossett Town AFC and they looked like they could beat us as well at the moment and they play in the The Evo-Stik North.