No heart !

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

John Still should pack it in now. He's like some ex heavyweight champ who's comeback for a big money fight and just got knocked out first round. What was Michael cheek actually gonna do when he came on.,Jake Howells can't take a throw on ( 3rd goal he gave it to them from a throw)let alone defend. Only player today giving his all Morgan Ferrier. Perhaps robson. Whitely is a donkey he's a one season wonder. Worst team we've ever had right now.were a Joke !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

ARNU wrote:John Still should pack it in now. He's like some ex heavyweight champ who's comeback for a big money fight and just got knocked out first round. What was Michael cheek actually gonna do when he came on.,Jake Howells can't take a throw on ( 3rd goal he gave it to them from a throw)let alone defend. Only player today giving his all Morgan Ferrier. Perhaps robson. Whitely is a donkey he's a one season wonder. Worst team we've ever had right now.were a Joke !!
Usual rubbish.
Plenty of heart out there today, just a lot of poor play.
Howells did ok all game, and made one really good double tackle. The throw in is 80 yards from our goal and the ball goes past several of our players.
Robson did nothing and shouldn't be playing in misfield. Some of his passing was appalling and he didn't manage to win much.
DI Mike Dashwood

Do you think its heart and desire Arnu, or are the players not good enough and not set up in right way?? I don't know really, could be both I guess??
BB-Dagger

I wouldn’t say no heart, I would say no idea.... no organisation.... no midfield, how often today did every clearance from either defence end up with them? We showed nothing performance wise and ended up being embarrassed by a shit team who played better than us.
ARNU

Sorry no heart was a bit strong, no clue , no defence, no midfield, no striker till about 20 mins from the end once we'd lost already probably more fitting. Can anyone honestly see what Still was thinking bringing on lazy cheek for the man of the match who did score?? Clueless manager!!
daggersjeff

BB-Dagger wrote:I wouldn’t say no heart, I would say no idea.... no organisation.... no midfield, how often today did every clearance from either defence end up with them? We showed nothing performance wise and ended up being embarrassed by a shit team who played better than us.
How can you expect us to be set up when we have a manager who no longer has a clue, no longer cares. Still came back to this club for one reason only, and that was money!!

Now in other posts, some have said, or intimated, that Glyn Hopkin has walked away from the club, for whatever reason. Despite " the takeover" going though, there is still no word from Glyn and no official word from the club. No one really knows outside of the board, and no doubt, its the usual " tell them nothing" coming through. We as fans do not have a clue whats going on with our club, and until that becomes more open, there always be sex, lies and pure imagination!!

I wont be putting my hard earned cash across the counter until both Thompson and Still have gone; they are destroying this club for their own benefit!!!
Daggernewbie

The main question is what will the holy one tell us all now just come out and say we where shit and I`ve got no idea what to do next.
daggersjeff

ARNU wrote: Whitely is a donkey he's a one season wonder.
Whitely was made to look good by JMD running the show!!
NBDag

daggersjeff wrote:
BB-Dagger wrote:I wouldn’t say no heart, I would say no idea.... no organisation.... no midfield, how often today did every clearance from either defence end up with them? We showed nothing performance wise and ended up being embarrassed by a shit team who played better than us.
How can you expect us to be set up when we have a manager who no longer has a clue, no longer cares. Still came back to this club for one reason only, and that was money!!

Now in other posts, some have said, or intimated, that Glyn Hopkin has walked away from the club, for whatever reason. Despite " the takeover" going though, there is still no word from Glyn and no official word from the club. No one really knows outside of the board, and no doubt, its the usual " tell them nothing" coming through. We as fans do not have a clue whats going on with our club, and until that becomes more open, there always be sex, lies and pure imagination!!

I wont be putting my hard earned cash across the counter until both Thompson and Still have gone; they are destroying this club for their own benefit!!!
Well good riddance to you. Club won’t mourn a loss of someone so fickle. A lot of shit said right there. Still no longer having a clue, a reasonable point to make. No longer caring- absolute bollocks. Just making anti-Still statements there for the sake of it.
DI Mike Dashwood

Always dangerous to say people don't care or aren't putting in any effort.

I am not saying we are any good (I think its shambles at moment) but that don't mean people don't care or aren't trying.
Mark

I don't think it's too strong to question the desire of the players. We don't keep losing to bad sides by coincidence. Hard work beats ability when ability doesn't work hard. Our players are quick to down tools when they lose the ball and hardly anyone tracks runs of their opposite number. Always on our heels, second to loose balls. So many crosses come into our box because we let full backs come forward unopposed. I don't think Sparkes even needs his shirt washed after strolling around for an hour.
Daggernewbie

Lets give some of our younger players a chance for the rest of the season they can`t do any worse.
ARNU

I agree with Mark. We are shite right now for a number of reasons we seem to list after every game. Same old mistakes and problems and excuses. Same old apologists for the untouchable manager every week too. Legend or not he's embarrassing himself right now. We just got tonked by Solihull moors at home remember.
Adrian

ARNU wrote:I agree with Mark. We are shite right now for a number of reasons we seem to list after every game. Same old mistakes and problems and excuses. Same old apologists for the untouchable manager every week too. Legend or not he's embarrassing himself right now. We just got tonked by Solihull moors at home remember.
Who are these apologists?
Dagdale

I was like many cautious before the game , why? a, playing a side in the relegation zone who are on a bit of a roll b, like a boxing day fiasco a AR day trying to grab the neutrals normally fails pitch side, and c, were dropping down form fast and how come with the same players most of the season we keep doing this and d, that was other than first ten minutes and the last ten of the first half awful viewing, true to say though N'Gala's thunderous header would have not hit the cross bar and a few inches lower could have turned out a different finale? but good job we have accumulated enough not to go down this term because I don't know where the next 3 points are coming from?